Pheno Hunting Under Spectrum King

• Thread starter Dbznthmman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

Man you have some frosty shit there . . . Very nice . . . I hope I can pull off something close to that this summer.

Also. . . I do not understand what you mean by Phenotypes & Pheno hunting. Can someone explain this, as I am not new to growing cannabis, I am new to growing cannabis PROPERLY.

Thanks . . .

DTG.
Thanks.
Genotype would be the genetic makeup of an individual.
Phenotype is the set of observable characteristics of an individual.
Example ~ lets say you pop a 10 pack get 5 females and one of those turns purple ie purple pheno.

DTG

DTG

Ok thanks mman . . . Now I get it. . .

That explains why & how I got the 2 purple plants I had last year. I germinated about a dozen bag seeds last spring, when they sprouted I noticed 2 little purple buggers in there, all purple except for about 1/8 inch on the tap root was white & the 2 leaves which were green. I said to my self, Self. . . " get those bastards in the ground quick. . . " These things became more & more purple as the summer went on but very slow growing, did not get very big, only about 3.5 feet in 5 gallon containers but did produce a very nice smoke with a magnificent aroma & taste. I kept 3 clones over the winter to see if I can better the size & harvest quantity this summer.

Thank you for the explanation, very kind of you. . .

DTG.

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

Dank Kush nose on this girl
Triangle Kush x Kush Mints
Collision Kush #1
1918310D 50E0 4CF2 9DA8 2BA7BE9AA3B7

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

Atomizer ~ 30-35 psi dry fog
Anything under 70 psi keeps beneficials alive
33E86855 634B 4A33 8650 BB26F7D88857