• Thread starter GrapeStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrapeStreet

DSC_0787.JPG

DSC_0786.JPG

pp-b-3.jpg

Check out the pink trichome heads in the upper left (might just be an optical trick, duno):
pp-b-4.jpg

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Ive got these in cups right now, do you have any whole plant pics?

G

GrapeStreet

Nah, she's too ugly to shoot.

This pheno expresses a vining behavoir which makes her extremely difficult to keep contained, even, and not touching the ground. My plant has actually grown to about 6' in veg, but she's twisted around herself so many ways she doesn't leave the 10g pot I've got her in, and is only about 3' high.

By far, the hardest pheno I've grown. Low yield, low potency, exquisite smell, a combination of clementine and citronella.

it's my favorite high though, not lethargic or disorienting. Very medatative, creatively stimulating and mild. Excellent for work on arts/projects.

She'll grow over 3' in bloom, so be ready. Only other strain that's stretched like her was my other S. Landrace, Durban Poison and even she didn't have the same crazy jungly growth.

She took 4 months to bloom. And I think I could have let her continue if I'da had the patience.

She's very sensitive to nutrients and PH, and balks at large feeds. Overall extremely tempermental plant with a difficult to achieve harvest. But if you like the old sativas, you'll like it.

I don't mind growing her for the unique smoke, but most "stoners" don't like it, so I keep it for my reserva privata.

johnursery

johnursery

ahh i know what u mean brother, ive got some colombian golds that are monstrous! theyve got that jungle stretch, very much like u ive had stronger, heavier, faster, easier strains but to me they dont compare

O

OnlyKush

very mild, is far from the psychedelic stone , crazy jungle weed Charles gave on his description. Also met with steve tuck, and talked herijuana and pet headstash, and Steve said that anyone carrying those strains were frauds. From

Motarebel
Sannie and
Charles (reeferman) especially, I guess they got some beef.

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Nah, she's too ugly to shoot.

This pheno expresses a vining behavoir which makes her extremely difficult to keep contained, even, and not touching the ground. My plant has actually grown to about 6' in veg, but she's twisted around herself so many ways she doesn't leave the 10g pot I've got her in, and is only about 3' high.

By far, the hardest pheno I've grown. Low yield, low potency, exquisite smell, a combination of clementine and citronella.

it's my favorite high though, not lethargic or disorienting. Very medatative, creatively stimulating and mild. Excellent for work on arts/projects.

She'll grow over 3' in bloom, so be ready. Only other strain that's stretched like her was my other S. Landrace, Durban Poison and even she didn't have the same crazy jungly growth.

She took 4 months to bloom. And I think I could have let her continue if I'da had the patience.

She's very sensitive to nutrients and PH, and balks at large feeds. Overall extremely tempermental plant with a difficult to achieve harvest. But if you like the old sativas, you'll like it.

I don't mind growing her for the unique smoke, but most "stoners" don't like it, so I keep it for my reserva privata.

I like that "too ugly to shoot"
I love the old school Sativas for sure, I've grown a few.
I placed mine in flower today at about 7 or 8 days old. They can stay there as long as they've a mind too I guess.

Thanks for the information, and good info at that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom