Phenotyper's *organic* attention whoring[satori, c13 haze, blue widow(SCROG), NL]

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Hey GG, those pictures are of my Blue Widow, in case I was ambiguous. I will snap some shots of the Industrial Plant I have finishing now. She is a nice hybrid stone, and is really blowing up in the autopots. I'll snap some pictures when the lights come on. Just switched to MH, and they are loving it.

I'm using a Nikon D700, sb900, 2xsb600, nikon 105vr, nikon 17-35/2. 8, 50/1.4, 85/1.4 and a bunch of other gear I won't bother you with.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

oops. I was referring to the pic w/ the Dinafem Industrial Plant (Northern Lights) heading. You're killing it w/ the Blue Widow, bro. I was curious about your camera gear because I'm in the market. You've got a great camera and lens selection. Sorry about being a bit dazed and confused.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
oOOOHHHhhhh those shots are sooo good. Nice photo skills son!

phenotyper

phenotyper

Okay, this stuff has been curing for quite a bit now. I got about 17 oz from the tent under a 600w. 13oz of premium blue widow colas (from smartpot and hempy) and 3 oz of northern lights, and about 1oz of popcorn buds from the blue widow which went to trim (anything smaller than a nickel).

From the blue widow trim and nugs I got about 8 grams of pure honey oil. From the northern lights buds I got about 4 grams of pure oil.

This plant is awesome. I will be crossing her with my bubba 76. Any further developments about blue widow will go into another thread.

Top Bottom