Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Dead of Herion O.D.

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

I just heard that Phillip Seymour Hoffman was found dead from a heroin overdose. The news said when they found him, he still had the needle hanging out of his arm. Not sure how that could have happened unless it was some bad shit! Overdoses from heroin are typically from respiratory depression, and are not that immediate. It's dangerous stuff to screw with tho for sure. I've had a couple of close calls from opiates myself. All in all, my recommendation is...if you don't HAVE to take them...stay the hell away! In fact, RUN!!! They've caused nothing but trouble in my life, and in the lives of everybody I know who's fooled with them for any length of time!

Thank God, "user-friendly" cannabis offers relief from nausea, pain, and other ailments...SAFELY!!! When is this country going to wake up?!!!

Anyway...Hoffman was a great actor and this is a huge loss. Such a shame and a waste!

Hoffman

Phillip Seymour Hoffman
July 23, 1967 - February 2, 2014

GhostFace

GhostFace

lets tell it like it is:

The Oscar-winning actor, 46, was discovered dead in a New York City apartment just after 11:30 a.m. Sunday, with a syringe still in his arm, authorities said. Law enforcement officials told NBC News that authorities at the scene found 49 full bags of heroin, 23 empty bags of heroin, four bags of white powder believed to be cocaine, as well as various prescription drugs.

lets face it he was a great actor may he rest in peace.. but where's the sack of GirlScoutCookies? no party is complete without some dank
JK

Max Frost

Max Frost

lets tell it like it is:

The Oscar-winning actor, 46, was discovered dead in a New York City apartment just after 11:30 a.m. Sunday, with a syringe still in his arm, authorities said. Law enforcement officials told NBC News that authorities at the scene found 49 full bags of heroin, 23 empty bags of heroin, four bags of white powder believed to be cocaine, as well as various prescription drugs.

Wow! Really? Hadn't heard all that yet. It's that 23rd bag ya gotta watch out for! Sounds like he was no newbie at it then anyway! I guess when you've got the habit...and that kind of cash... :hungover:

(I know if I had bucks, they'd probably find me dead among 2500 jars o'dank)! ;)

B

Buzzbait

Nancy Grace blamed his death on marijuana,you know the old gateway drug led him to herion.That bitch needs to put the presciptions down,shes fuckin crazy...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That's fucked. He sharted in Along came Polly, right? That dude was great! RIP homie.. Learb from the loss folks. That shit isn't a joke that's for sure.. They were cuttin H with Fentenyl(?) here in Mi for a min and we lost a shitload of freinds.. Hope we learn...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Another great one lost to the struggle, i was really bummed to hear this. Even more so when i read he'd been clean from dope for 20 years. With 50 plus bags on hand though he definitely wasn't just trying to get a quick taste of the old days. If youve had experience with opioid addiction (as i myself most definitely have), just remember one day at a time, and mind your thoughts & feelings as addiction does not go away, its just waiting in the wings for ya to slip up in a weak moment. Heads up eyes and ears open ya'll. Rip Phillip!
Motiv

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another great one lost to the struggle, i was really bummed to hear this. Even more so when i read he'd been clean from dope for 20 years. With 50 bags on hand though he definitely wasn't just trying to get a quick taste of the old days. If youve had experience with opioid addiction (as i myself most definitely have), just remember one day at a time, and mind your thoughts & feelings as addiction does not go away, its just waiting in the wings for ya to slip up in a weak moment. Heads up eyes and ears open ya'll. Rip Phillip!
Motiv

Same here with my alcoholism. a friend told me your so strong you got it beat, you will never drink again.
WRONG!!!!! it is much stronger than I will ever be and it wins every time.
Addictions are cunning, baffling, powerful and patient.
We are never free, just in remission, that's how one must think to stay sober.
I admit I am addicted to weed, but gone is the shame, misery, sickness, guilt, car wrecks DUIs, misery.
Live life on life;s terms one day at a time...
Yesterday's gone, todays is today, just don't take that 1st sip, deal with tomorrow tomorrow...
13 years now, not a drop, one day, today, at a time.....

d420dool

d420dool

Ya guys sad shit for real, very poor, very rich, dont seem to matter, my buddy died from a fent patch, passed in his sleep, this person had serious potential and bam, ill never forget being on like 3 drops of very lucid very good L and hearin the news, i thought i was dreaming, i absolutely HATE opiates, but like motiv said the addiction is always there and if u give it an inch it'll take u a mile, so its like u cant just forget it cuz its like lettin your guard down, but u wish u didnt even kno what tbey were, its a crazy fucked up paradox man, addiction, phillip seymour hoffman made me laugh my ass off in boogie nights i think it was

DAT

DAT

lets tell it like it is:

lets face it he was a great actor may he rest in peace.. but where's the sack of GirlScoutCookies? no party is complete without some dank
JK
that's just a matter of opinion, weed just doesn't pack a smack like heroin and its def the ultimate high if you ever experience it. But if you have an addictive personality you should def stay the hell away from it. But to the contrary ,like a lot of drugs, a lot of people can go about their daily life like going to work or working a 9 to 5 job not knowing they were on heroin.Phillip, who I knew very well, was an instant gratification type personality, and between battling drug addiction and obesity , he was trying to get back in shape for the Hunger Games part 2..which they had shot at least 60% of the movie when the executive producers of the flick in production wanted to take an insurance policy out on him. But the people in Phillips camp vigorously denied that he had a drug problem when it was apparent by most folks on the set that he was nodding off.He probably got a FUck You attitude that eventually led into his weekend on a death Trip. May he Rest in Peace.Thank You

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Good ole opiates! Nothing like getting loaded and falling asleep!
"But it feels soooo gooood..."
Ya and so does hiking mountains and frollicking through meadows...
Why don't u grow up and shoot meth like a man, better yet, speed ball that shit 50/50.

Ha I know its not funny, I come from a land fixed on smoking oxy's (until they made them non smokeable, now its just H) and braffing percs. Most of my old friends are still stuck in it. Its a fucked up addiction and really takes a person to grow up to get out of.

I just hope he was having a good time
RIP PSH

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
After knee surgery they gave me the oxy.
Man did it make me feel like shit. still had major pain, just laid there mouth open gnawing on the remote. no high just a low down no good feeling...
Quit that shit a few Tylenol and tokes did a better job.
Tried the meth once by mistake thought it was coke up 2 days, drank like fish, fuck that...
It's all about $$$$$.......

GhostFace

GhostFace

that's just a matter of opinion, weed just doesn't pack a smack like heroin and its def the ultimate high if you ever experience it.
you clearly missed that I was being sarcastic and trying to make light of the situation :rolleyes:

FiveAM

FiveAM

heroin is the devil, took my uncle's life from him.

he got started on prescription drugs like vics and oxy, when they wouldn't prescribe him anymore he found heroin and the rest is history.

Top Bottom