Phlizon August Giveaway is Comming!

C

chitownglass

Knowledge is power! You can never be too educated on a topic. Therefore keep reading and learning! Sometime we fail, enjoy the process, whether it's fruitful or a total failure. It will always be a good learning experience.

2Water

2Water

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, but I finally have my p200 up in my veg tent. Personal matters interrupted my plans, but I was obligated to do a competitive grow on another board. When I flip those I will start a journal highlighting the great results I've been getting so far. Thanks again #phlizon for this wonderful light, you guys are awesome!
20231111 212034

R

Robert23howard

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, but I finally have my p200 up in my veg tent. Personal matters interrupted my plans, but I was obligated to do a competitive grow on another board. When I flip those I will start a journal highlighting the great results I've been getting so far. Thanks again #phlizon for this wonderful light, you guys are awesome!View attachment 2072282
Looks great!

R

Robert23howard

Thanks, awesome light, runs cool and actually burned the other 2 seedling I had because I put it too close, lol! Totally exceeding my expectations so far
The price of learning the new light! Only 2 casualties isn’t so bad, lol. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the finished product under your new toy. Thanks for sharing your pic!

2Water

2Water

The price of learning the new light! Only 2 casualties isn’t so bad, lol. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the finished product under your new toy. Thanks for sharing your pic!
I appreciate it, and yeah it wasn't so bad.... kind of weeded out the weak onesπŸ˜‰ these are Trainwreck by Canuk, hoping for some good old school smoke

R

Robert23howard

I appreciate it, and yeah it wasn't so bad.... kind of weeded out the weak onesπŸ˜‰ these are Trainwreck by Canuk, hoping for some good old school smoke
I bet it is going to be exactly what you are hoping for.

Top Bottom