PHO smells like POO

• Thread starter seventhchild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

sry squiggly...i didnt ..even know who he was talking about.....man the berries to call you out
No need to be sorry--you're totally right.

He shouldn't be talking any type of shit. He's quite uninformed as it regards what is ACTUALLY happening with this type of science. He might be making dope oil, but that's essentially all he's added to this conversation over about 200 posts about it in 25 different threads.

All of his posts might as well just read:

"I make dope oil, my oil is dope, my oil is better than yours, I make oil, my oil is good, what's that you said about my oil? I'm gonna talk shit about you now, okay back to my oil--I made some, its better than yours. I make it with CO2, did I mention that?

I can't explain myself, and nothing I say makes even the remotest amounts of scientific sense--but damn if I don't ever make some oil.

Oil. "

Totally sick of it. A useless forum member with no information to add which can be used--and lots of shit talking to people who are way more useful than himself. Irritating as shit.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
he has had my blood
boiling more than once..
i was hoping wayne would ban him...i seen wayne warn him then he posted in this thread:mad:

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

actually some guy on another site was trying to say propane was ok and that mercaptans were in all butane as well, but anyhow, i think he mentioned a method to remove them, but it seems all pretty dubious...anyhow heres his post. seems like bunk, but what the heck!

"You dont need tech grade propane (if they even make it), just make sure you do a good ethanol wash afterwards.

I've tried both and propane seems much better to me, past 2 years it seems like butane has changed in formula.

Any residue would be washed out with an ethanol wash, use double the volume of etoh for eatch wash if your really paranoid.

But personally it tastes, smells, and smokes just as good as Co2. "

I bet this other dude on the other site , is CO2Extractor....LMFAO

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Well I will give my latest uses w propane. I formulated a very small amount of co-solvent totaling about 3% overall weight, not mole. It wasn't nasty. It wasn't the tastiest. It was good consistancy and the high was definately there. Looked good felt good, so in small amounts, the shit was no where poo smelling, but wasn't as good due to the taste being off a bit. Not bad though. There's a way to get mercs out. Look in to propane explosions, there had been incidents where the soil, concrete, or other types of filtration that rendered it undetectable to smell. W that said, let's find a cheap solution. Squidworthless, to let you know who I am, I fathered CO2 METHODS and you sir are so far behind its not even funny, unless your me looking @ you!!! Make something of yourself w your infinate opinionated how co2 extractions aren't done. So how do I recover desired compounds of interest using carbon dioxide in scfe or cosub2? Yes and you think scfe is more potent than sub, I know you have know expirience in smoking the stuff nor hands on extracting w it. Such a late bloomer.

Seriously, you are a loser. I don't even know you, and you come across like a GOOF. FUCK OFF. You have pissed many people off, with your vulgar attitude, and rude comments.

If there is a vote to ban you, I bet it would be unanimous. No doubt in my mind.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Back in the day, friends of mine used to get powdery mildew every run, until they started burning sulfur. I would get all the trim and make oil. If they burned within the last 2 weeks of flower, the oil would taste like burnt rubber smells. We nick named it Goodyear. I've had ounces upon ounces of this worthless oil, and i experimented with some of it to try and get rid of the taste. The only way I found that "tamed" the taste down, was to keep it in a pyrex dish, on a electric frying pan for days on a low temp, just enough to make the oil liquid. after about 5 days of this, the taste was almost gone.

waayne

waayne

he has had my blood
boiling more than once..
i was hoping wayne would ban him...i seen wayne warn him then he posted in this thread:mad:

tattoojim I was hoping that given the chance co2xtractr would show a little respect to other members and stop
jacking their threads.........I just logged back in tonite and see that I was incorrect.

The Farm doesn't seem to be the right forum for you co2xtractr..........bye

squiggly

squiggly

tattoojim I was hoping that given the chance co2xtractr would show a little respect to other members and stop
jacking their threads.........I just logged back in tonite and see that I was incorrect.

The Farm doesn't seem to be the right forum for you co2xtractr..........bye
Good motherfucking riddance.

Now everyone go back and say the opposite of everything you've ever read from CO2 at least 10 times to undo the damage done by reading it. He was about as qualified to talk about chemistry as I am to talk about being clean and sober.

Latest posts

Top Bottom