Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon are TOXIC!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

You realy dont like people growing organic do you. I have never bad mouthed any one. And your using childish come backs and resorting to name calling. I realy must have up set you. I care about my patients . there is proof .... Any one can google studys, and just one says this.
The findings are part of a growing body of evidence documenting how farming methods can influence the nutritional content of foods.

Another large meta-analysispublished in 2014, also in the British Journal of Nutrition, found that organic crops — ranging from carrots and broccoli to apples and blueberries — have substantially higher concentrations of a range of antioxidants and other potentially beneficial compounds. That review included data from more than 300 studies.

For instance, organic crops had about 50 percent more anthocyanins and flavonols compared with conventional crops. Anthocyanins are compounds that give fruits and vegetables, such as blueberries, their blue, purple and red hues.

Consumption of these compounds is linked to a variety of benefits, including anti-inflammatory effects. Flavonol compounds — found widely in fruits and vegetables — have also been shown to protect cells from damage, which can help fend off disease.. .... Sure sounds like health benifits to me.And as i said cannabis is no differant. I never tried to act smart. I stated my reason for growing organic Many people on here have knowledge in botany chemistry and biology and spelling has nothing to do with our growth knowledge. Organic is a choice and i will continue to chose it to produce my medicine for reasons i stated above. And please Relax.... Happy farming

Well buddt if u read the article i postes in my earlier post it shows that nutritional value is the sane and the added flavanoods u speak of cpuls be results of less pesticides used so the plants need to produce more flavanoids to protect against bugs and stuff. The second reason, is that organic crops aren't getting as much fertilizer. More heavily fertilized conventional crops may grow faster and get bigger, but as a result, their nutrients may get diluted.

R

redlife215

I called i a dummy but wasnt serious so relax and honestly ur annoying cus u are spreading mis info. Please dont post ur bro science opinions. There is no superior way to grow marijuana. Both methods have their place and neither method is toxic. Pgr has no place in marijuana cultivation imho so we agree there but ur jus another holier then thou organic grower. Jus lije those die hard no till growers that act like if u dont grow no till ur weed is trash lol.

bongstar

bongstar

I called i a dummy but wasnt serious so relax and honestly ur annoying cus u are spreading mis info. Please dont post ur bro science opinions. There is no superior way to grow marijuana. Both methods have their place and neither method is toxic. Pgr has no place in marijuana cultivation imho so we agree there but ur jus another holier then thou organic grower. Jus lije those die hard no till growers that act like if u dont grow no till ur weed is trash lol.
There is no bro science,and it isnt mis information. Organic crops of all kinds are healthier in a multitude of ways. There is alot of scientific Evidence to prove it. No mis information. . I refuse to give my patients product that has been fed or sprayed with any inorganic or harmful chemicals. And

Last edited:
bongstar

bongstar

There is no bro science,and it isnt mis information. Organic crops of all kinds are healthier in a multitude of ways. There is alot of scientific Evidence to prove it. No mis information. . I refuse to give my patients product that has been fed or sprayed with any inorganic or harmful chemicals. And
i belive patients should have the option to buy organic cannabis. I also believe the should be educated on the unscrupulous methods adopted by many farmers who are only concerned with profit. i take what i do serious and it makes me sick that people will spray and feed there plants with harmful chemicals and worse make concentrate with this product and eddibles with this product and sell it to unknowing patients who are turning to cannabis as a healthier medicine. People deserve to know what went in and on there plant. That being said i will no longer state my reason for chosing organic. I made my point. Enjoy your day

R

redlife215

Organic crops are not healthier in a multitude of ways. And u say there are studies to bacj that up but i sure cant find any i actually find studies that are to the contrary. Of course u wont respond anymore cus u know u dont have any evidence u jus try ti sound good. This is whats wrong in the world people jus saying whatever they want. Ur like trumo with ur fake news lol

bongstar

bongstar

Still waiting to hear how chelated nutrients are poison?
ok here is your answer . for starters most synthetic fertilizers have many toxic heavy metals in them. This is common knowledge and can be found on amy agricultural web site. Second if they were reagent grade or 99 % pure they might not have toxins. But the synthetic stuff that most people buy is far from reagent grade. Its usually bottom barrel stuff sold with a fancy sticker. And these fert companys arent requierd to tell you the entire make up of the formula or the toxic metals content, they just put the NPK level and most people asume that that is all that is present in the bottle. Again its common knowled that many synthetic ferts contain toxic metals. Just do a little reaserch. The presence of heavy metals in inorganic fertilizers is well established. Analytical testing of a wide range of fertilizer products shows that many phosphate and micronutrient fertilizers, and liming materials contain elevated levels arsenic, cadmium, and lead and many more unlisted fun posions. If you like i can post some links. I do this cuz i care not because i hate. Honestly please look into this.

Last edited:
bongstar

bongstar

Organic crops are not healthier in a multitude of ways. And u say there are studies to bacj that up but i sure cant find any i actually find studies that are to the contrary. Of course u wont respond anymore cus u know u dont have any evidence u jus try ti sound good. This is whats wrong in the world people jus saying whatever they want. Ur like trumo with ur fake news lol
you sure seem to make alot of asumptions . i dont shoot from the hip or run my mouth my descisions are based on 20 years of experiance study education and care. No fake news as i said. here is the link to just one study. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw06q87KdNApRxPjXoiddpTD

R

redlife215

As for that link u posted i already posted that info and it was not the actual use of tge organic nutrients it is tge lack of pesticide which causes more pest damage tgerefor causing the pkant to boost its protection in tge form of flavavoids and all that so i am not sure why u arent reading my posts cus u are jus makong me repeat myself

R

redlife215

The size of a grow def doenst determine anybodies skill or knowledge but u are a mocro grower from the looks of it and u acting like organic is the only way miggt be nice and easy for u and ur micro grow but not as cheap and easy for bigger farms. Like i said before i do organoc and synthetic so i got a grip on both methods and i do larger scale, not super huge but def not micro and i wpuld never try to lie to make somebody feel one way or the other and thats what u are trying to do. Talkong bout heavy metals and being more nutrient rich is total bullshit and i really want u to apologize for talking out ur ass

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
w 2674553420have

I am always mispelling and at first i thought u were just making a simple error but u did it multiple times. They are pgrs u dummy not prg funny u are such a botany and horticulture guru and dont even kmow the right name. Plant growth regulators
Spelling is bad. But, I still think your cute

bongstar

bongstar

Here you again with asumption cuzx you looked at old pics. Im biger than you think but Im not huge. I have one 70 × 30 hoop one 20× 15 hoop a30× 60 feild and a 6 ighter.i go theu about 600 gallons of well water a day. Your judging on old pics. But none of that matters. Ive posted info and stated my opinion because im passionate about healing and belive this is an argument that is worth pushing into light .what most farmers and users dont think of. Toxic
https://www.maximumyield.com/the-pr...n-of-heavy-metals-in-plant-fertilizers/2/2640

As far as heavy metal debate geavy meyals are in organic shit too loke rock phosphate and fish emulsions. So pkease come with facts and stop trying to scare the peopke wkth ur nonsense. I akso saw ur grow and for somebody that has such a tiny farm u sure act like ur supplying the masses which o also find funny
I did come with facts. I never tried to scare any one only help thru information And i never said anything about masses ,i said my patients There you go with asumptions again. I do this for a living. If you must know my size ,Im not huge , but i grow my fair share. and i have also masterd this on a large scale. I go thru 600 gallons a day i have a 30×70 hoop. A 25x15 hoop a 30 × 60 feild and a 6 lighter. But none of that even maters your asuming based on old pics. I never slanderd you or asumed anthing about your skills or knowledge ive only stated my reason for growing organic and posted a few of the many studies that point to organics benifits and spoke on the very common knowlesge that synthetic ferts contain toxins/ poision. Your obviously an educated farmer who choses to use synthetics and im a obviously an educated farmer who chooses all organic You have argued your side and i mine.Lets call a truce and let these posts be educational to those who choseTo read them. .... Truce?

Last edited:
R

redlife215

Its not educational when ur acting like organic grlwing doesnt contain heavy metals like synthetic growimg. Also u saying things loke organic is more nutritious. U are not spreading knowledge u are misleading and i said in mt poats that size of grows doesnt matter but by what i saw from ur grows and what u say ablut ur parients and acting like ur a guru is annoying and misleading

R

redlife215

And i gorw orga ic and synthetic so i dont have a side i habe a side of facts and real info. U jus say anything and when u finally post a link it is a linl with infor that i habe already explained so i really feel like bill nye debating that scientologist

R

redlife215

I am not trying to beef with u jus wanna get to the bottom of it. Alot of people here use synthetic and for u to go around jus making up ur own facts isnt cool. Somebody has to fact check these forums seems nobody cares but me ablut people saying dumb shit that isnt prooven. And @1diesel1 whyd u pop im to stir up some shit. Ur trash and u know it

bongstar

bongstar

I am not trying to beef with u jus wanna get to the bottom of it. Alot of people here use synthetic and for u to go around jus making up ur own facts isnt cool. Somebody has to fact check these forums seems nobody cares but me ablut people saying dumb shit that isnt prooven. And @1diesel1 whyd u pop im to stir up some shit. Ur trash and u know it
Wow you are a fiesty one. I never made anything up. Therelots and lots of reaserch wich backs up the fact that organic crops are more nutritious and healthful and there is many more studys and alot of reaserch about the presence of toxins in synthetic ferts. I posted one and could post more. Did you read the study i posted? I didnt make that up the British Journal Of Nutrition did, its a study, one of many. You should check it out. Its loaded with good info, a very informative read.

R

redlife215

Omg yes i read tge link u posted and it wasnt full of goodues it was the same info i pisted in a prior linl and my link explains that it is most likely the lack of pesticides used in organic farming that increases bug exposure which in turn raises the pkants natural defenses. Which is more flavanoids and all that. If u actually read the links i posted ud see u were misleading people. I am npt fiesty i am jus not gonna listen to what some lame says as facts and dont want pthers thinking what u are trting to say is true

Latest posts

Top Bottom