Phosphorus deficiency? And bud rot problems

• Thread starter Burnwun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnwun

Burnwun

Whats up,

i got 5 master kush plants growing in a cheap greenhouse in 7 and 15 gallon fabric pots in coco/perlite/promix.
i noticed some burnt tips so i cut back their feedings to 600–700 ppm. Now im thinking it might have been a lockout Since im starting to see a phosphorus deficiency i think.
Ive also been dealing with pretty bad but rot this season in my greenhouse. My autos got hit bad with it and i lost a decent amount. Im in Massachusetts so the humidity fluctuates a lot, sometimes getting really high. Ive put 2fans in their but im still seeing rot pop up. Ive also been using hydroguard recently.

Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems
Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems 2
Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems 3
Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems 4
Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems 5
Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems 6
Phosphorus deficiency and bud rot problems 7
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Pure crop 1
Spray after a defoliation and cut out all bad buds. Repeat cycle every 3-5 days for 4 cycles
Then as an IPM use PM cleanse it keeps spores out.
Do u have a dehumidifier in there?
Increase air movement but only after the room is dried out.
Run off , needs to be out of the house.
All basics you can do that prevents this issue.
Hit with calmag
Then high P feed , any nute u use ensure the NPK ratio has a higher P value. I use veg through stretch and use triple phos 50. Up until the buds form then Hawaiian bud branded dry powered nutes that’s higher in thr PK value through the rest of flower and mag pho’s branded high p macro feed as well.

Burnwun

Burnwun

Should i open up the greenhouse doors for now on to keep up airflow? It has 6 windows opened all the time with 2 fans. Maybe close em at night for deer and what not.

Top Bottom