Phosphorus deficiency I think.

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

well then that's it...............In my haste and lack of skill to rid my room of my gnats I may have over done it with the neem......I also used something called "Mighty Wash" and may also have over done THAT!!!!! So now they get fresh water as a foliar spray ONLY. I have removed all the necrotic leaves.....all NEW growth looks fantastic......I get to add another line to my "Shit I never shoulda done!" list. I am now using Caps Foliar as a soil drench and no more foliar sprays. If the Caps Bennies live up to all the acclaimations here in I will not be unhappy!!!! I have no reason to believe they wont. Thanks tatoojum and the rest for the inputs!!! I have also kicked up the P in my fertalizer a tad and lowered the N........lotta baby blooms showing.......12/12 light~!

L

Liberanos5

looks all good to me :D....aaaaa and you wont stop putting money in your garden for a min ;)
and for the bag seed baby,,,some times you get lucky. and get a keeper... strawberry cough in my house from bag seed..6 footer indoors nutn but dank from her :D
OK this noobie will bite...........how do you know a bag seed plant is straw. cough? Are it's flowers that distinct from other types?

L

Liberanos5

Keep in mind, once you stop laughing, I have only seen buds in pics, videos, High Times Canabis Cup vids on YouTube, and so forth. The actual living, breathing, growing specimens I looked at today are the ONLY in the flesh buds I have ever seen. If nothing else I hope I DO provide some comic relief. But dont mistake it for a lack of purpose and a determination to get it right ............eventually! THAT I have..........If I can prevent one new farmer from bending over in his garden and poking himself in the eye with a bamboo support stick than my work here is done. Who would admit that? Would you believe TWICE!!!! Glad I was wearing my glasses!!!:confused: Man My sticky tapes are loaded with fliers. They must HATE Caps Foliar!!! I hope so!!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
OK this noobie will bite...........how do you know a bag seed plant is straw. cough? Are it's flowers that distinct from other types?
:D i got a bag that was strawberry cough...found 1 seed in a large bag herbs...popped it ...grew it out...bam female bag seed of sc...some time you will find one random seed in a bag, pop it for fun and see what you get..it could be the golden ticket if we are lucky:D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Keep in mind, once you stop laughing, I have only seen buds in pics, videos, High Times Canabis Cup vids on YouTube, and so forth. The actual living, breathing, growing specimens I looked at today are the ONLY in the flesh buds I have ever seen. If nothing else I hope I DO provide some comic relief. But dont mistake it for a lack of purpose and a determination to get it right ............eventually! THAT I have..........If I can prevent one new farmer from bending over in his garden and poking himself in the eye with a bamboo support stick than my work here is done. Who would admit that? Would you believe TWICE!!!! Glad I was wearing my glasses!!!:confused: Man My sticky tapes are loaded with fliers. They must HATE Caps Foliar!!! I hope so!!
im not laughing buddy...just wait till you get one them sticky traps stuck in you hair or stuck to the side of your face :eek:

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

to me this looks like ph issues and/or calcium deficiency. do your stem crack or bend? they should bend. are your stems hollow? they should not be hollow.

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

what pH you watering them at? some of those rust spots remind me of when i forget to flush

Reactions: mal
L

Liberanos5

to me this looks like ph issues and/or calcium deficiency. do your stem crack or bend? they should bend. are your stems hollow? they should not be hollow.
thanks for the reply....a few of the necrotic leaves I have removed did indeed CRACK/Snap when I bent them. I thought this puzzling but didn't give it much more thought. I am adding both cal and mag to my watering guess I should kick in up a notch???.........

L

Liberanos5

I have started using ordinary tap water and quit the RO to see if it makes a difference......we have a water softener with a charcoal tank.........this should be easier!!!!

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

I have started using ordinary tap water and quit the RO to see if it makes a difference......we have a water softener with a charcoal tank.........this should be easier!!!!
i recently switched from tap to RO, and i must say my plants seem 1000x happier with the RO, cant belive i didnt get on earlier, then again i live in a city with horrible tap water, hope gettin more micro nutes in your soil helps your plant,peace

Reactions: mal
HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

R/o water is better for sure because it removes chlorine and floride, but you just have to remember to make up for the good stuff that is also removed like cal/mag

L

Liberanos5

The house water here is through a softener with a bead tank and a charcoal tank. THEN I ran a resevoir of RO/DI for my reef aquarium......that water tastes better n any bottled water y ou ever drank and makes a great pot of coffee too and we also cook with it. Kent Marine a maker of numerous chemicals for the aquarium trade makes a product called R/O Right (sub heading -- Reverse Osmosis Reclaim Chemistry) it adjusts GH (general hardness) by adding BACK sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium with minor and trace minerals. Some fish from Lake Tanganika and especially discus fish need to be kept in a very specific range of hardness and alkalinity, the salts are neutral re: pH. Even simple guppies and gold fish if provided the optimum water quality with thrive and above all STAY ALIVE for a very long time........fish dont just just get a few yellow or conoe leaves to indicate shit aint right.................they DIE~! My compost heap has recieved a few over the many years I have kept fish. When you move from animal husbandry to agriculture the margin for error gets a lot bigger. But if anyone can STILL manage to fuck it up it's ME! Seamaiden or the local chemitry prof. can chime in here but the only point I'm trying to make is I think I got this WATER thing DOWN! It's EVERYTHING ELSE I'm way way back on the learning curve about. LOL.....thus this thread. Thanks to all that added input and those pics posted previously are my cannabis grow WET DREAM. I hope I live that long as I am not young!!! Well done!! Do you ever get tired of hearing that? Well I mean it. Very, very impressive.

L

Liberanos5

:D i got a bag that was strawberry cough...found 1 seed in a large bag herbs...popped it ...grew it out...bam female bag seed of sc...some time you will find one random seed in a bag, pop it for fun and see what you get..it could be the golden ticket if we are lucky:D
you had me @ golden ticket............:cool:

Top Bottom