Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

clobelcreations

Jelly donutz from Humboldt seed company. Final week, living soil with a mammoth light. Still a newb but I think these look great. All 4 look distinct given their proximity to the ac and maybe some other factors I am unaware of.

IMG 2506
IMG 2505
IMG 2507
R

Robert23howard

These pics are enough to make a grown man tear up a little, just beautiful lol
thank you for the super kind words! So many amazing grows on this thread, blog, informative site, whatever it is called. More than I ever thought would read along and share their hobbies with me.

R

Robert23howard

Sorry for the little delay, haven’t posted the plants progress as well as I wanted to during the drying stage. However from my last post you saw that each bud site got cleaned up more just about everyday or so because I trimmed pretty much daily for a few hours durning the drying stage. Had to travel out of state for a couple meetings (but did time my harvest date around my trips) so I have been slammed for work and didn’t post as many pics as I planned, so here is a photo of 4 1/2 out of the 5 plants in jars. Still have half of a plant to finish trimming up. Will have her rapped up tomorrow and put in jars. Probably 2 - 2 1/2 ounces left to trim up and get curing.

I AM SO STOKED to be finished trimming tomorrow!!! I am just about all trimmed out, lol.

Will take a few photos of several tops from the grow in a day or so. Got some beauties that have some nice density to them. Super sticky, and the terps are fragrant already.

IMG 9903
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Some great looking plants in here!

Some closer up shots, don’t mind the few yellowing leaves, they should have been removed a few days ago but I went super light on the top side on the defol at 3 weeks. Did all the bottoms but near nothing removed on top, another few days and I’ll get them back into shape definitely building heavy now can’t wait to see how these compare to the mother 😁

IMG 8478
IMG 8479
IMG 8480
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

Some closer up shots, don’t mind the few yellowing leaves, they should have been removed a few days ago but I went super light on the top side on the defol at 3 weeks. Did all the bottoms but near nothing removed on top, another few days and I’ll get them back into shape definitely building heavy now can’t wait to see how these compare to the mother 😁
It’s crazy, they are practically hugging that light. It’s awesome to see that, have you checked the ppfd at the tallest spots? Just curious…..

R

Robert23howard

Those look great!

ccoki

ccoki

Right now.....

Purple Majik x gorilla blue clone
Red hot cookies clone
Alaskan thunderfuck
>.> My dog ate the tomato tone out of the pot last amending kinda ticked it off.

Polish 20230906 180126946
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Right now.....

Purple Majik x gorilla blue clone
Red hot cookies clone
Alaskan thunderfuck
>.> My dog ate the tomato tone out of the pot last amending kinda ticked it off.
Killer!!!!! That’s fine work. 👊🏻

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s crazy, they are practically hugging that light. It’s awesome to see that, have you checked the ppfd at the tallest spots? Just curious…..
Lol yeah according to photone it’s about 1400ppfd about 3” away but 2 tips are actually halfway above the light now but there handling it like champs I saw some light bleaching on the goalless bud but I dot. Think it’ll be an issue for long there already tipping over 😂, I can say that one leaf is pressing against the light and you can see where it has bleached the pigment in the leaf in little squares lol.

Actually grabbed a few pics to throw in my log today I’ll have to look for that single leaf I was talking about above another time lol

These colas are budding all the way down, these are about 16” long of buds just stacking on every branch, and some tipping down already

Ending day 32 of flower, should be exactly halfway the mother was pulled at 64 and could have been pulled at 60

IMG 8506
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol yeah according to photone it’s about 1400ppfd about 3” away but 2 tips are actually halfway above the light now but there handling it like champs I saw some light bleaching on the goalless bud but I dot. Think it’ll be an issue for long there already tipping over 😂, I can say that one leaf is pressing against the light and you can see where it has bleached the pigment in the leaf in little squares lol.
Name the herb waffles hahaha. Just 1400 eh? You’re an animal….😂😂😂

Top Bottom