Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Day 1 of changing to 12/12. Off to a nice start, veg went perfect for these 5 ladies. Using my last grows notes helped tremendously. Never really had a bump in the road. 4 completely different strains, looking forward to these next 63-70 days.
Definitely stealing the humidifier chimney idea. I’m gonna have a packed tent in a cpl months and was wondering how I was gonna make it work. Is that part of the humidifier or did you build something. If you built it mind sharing how you did it. I’m sure I could figure something out but would like to see some options. That tents looking amazing hope it finished as good as it’s looking here.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Nirvana - Wonder Woman - veg 4 weeks flo 8 weeks

Not as healthy as i m used too or as i would like them to be for this stage in flower, i think they suffered mostly from N deficiency middle of flowering, i have lost slowly a lot of leaves to yellowing bottom to top over the past few weeks.

But still healthy enough to finish honorably i think..

I think i should harvest in 3 weeks or so, the buds are swelling nicely now and some phenotypes have their sugar leaves covered in amber trichromes and some trichromes inside the buds starting to turn very lite amber as well.

View attachment 2153926View attachment 2153927View attachment 2153928
Even though they’re not looking great to you. They’re looking great to me lol. I see the n dif. But I’m sure it’s going to come out great . Those mains are looking fat.

B

bgsixxx

Day 42 flower
2x4 spider farmer kit
L.GSC, M.OG KUSH, R.GSC
In sip buckets, organic amended soil(ff of/ff hf), with a topdress. Using dr. Earth and Down to earth dry amendments. Watering with plain water, with a dose of kelp and recharge every 2 weeks or so. Gave them a dose of calmag and foxfarm big bloom a few days ago. Water comes out of tap at 7, after it sits it drops to 6.7. so i don't have to ph every time. Just water basically. Love this hobby!!!
IMG 20240422 081407553 HDR2
IMG 20240422 081251390 HDR2

Day 45 Northern Lights autos
IMG 20240422 081549342 HDR2

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Big bloom in flower? It has such low amounts of anything. Curious? I don’t roll those, so I’m def wondering?

figolus

figolus

I've heard about a technique to get bigbuds, at the third week of flow we add 0.25gr of powder like massivbloom or other with a high level of pk, then at the 4th week 0.75gr, at the 5th week we go to 1.5gr and at the 6th week 3gr. Never tested it and I don't know if it works.

B

bgsixxx

Day 42 flower
2x4 spider farmer kit
L.GSC, M.OG KUSH, R.GSC
In sip buckets, organic amended soil(ff of/ff hf), with a topdress. Using dr. Earth and Down to earth dry amendments. Watering with plain water, with a dose of kelp and recharge every 2 weeks or so. Gave them a dose of calmag and foxfarm big bloom a few days ago. Water comes out of tap at 7, after it sits it drops to 6.7. so i don't have to ph every time. Just water basically. Love this !!!
View attachment 2155306View attachment 2155307
View attachment 2155305
View attachment 1988344

Did lots of bending this run and I'm extremely happy with the results. Will continue to work on my "bending-technique".

I go for the bigger branch and slowly bend it, you can actually feel the fibers of the stem moving when you bend.
Have you ever tried the lst clips. They work great, and do less damage, with same results. I still supercrop, just not as much. Only if stems get to hard. Buds look great over here!!! Gotta step my game up!!!lol

MEGA956

MEGA956

Day 42 flower
2x4 spider farmer kit
L.GSC, M.OG KUSH, R.GSC
In sip buckets, organic amended soil(ff of/ff hf), with a topdress. Using dr. Earth and Down to earth dry amendments. Watering with plain water, with a dose of kelp and recharge every 2 weeks or so. Gave them a dose of calmag and foxfarm big bloom a few days ago. Water comes out of tap at 7, after it sits it drops to 6.7. so i don't have to ph every time. Just water basically. Love this !!!
View attachment 2155306View attachment 2155307
View attachment 2155305

Have you ever tried the lst clips. They work great, and do less damage, with same results. I still supercrop, just not as much. Only if stems get to hard. Buds look great over here!!! Gotta step my game up!!!lol
Lots of tops in there! Very nice.

I've been seeing those clips a lot recently, I'll give them a try.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Bad flash back
Not a fan of spork?
She really has control of her diaphragm
He quirky personality just compli…..
Wait, she should have ran into traffic

But traffic doesn't deserve that

Frozen in carbonite is the only way…..

Top Bottom