Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Bad flash back
Suffer like I suffer 😃

Man, I’m over here like, why did she pop into my head.

WHY? gotta reset the table and listen to some John Denver. Nah Micheal McDonald and that falsetto. Your welcome, I know you heard it hahahah

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Day 42 flower
2x4 spider farmer kit
L.GSC, M.OG KUSH, R.GSC
In sip buckets, organic amended soil(ff of/ff hf), with a topdress. Using dr. Earth and Down to earth dry amendments. Watering with plain water, with a dose of kelp and recharge every 2 weeks or so. Gave them a dose of calmag and foxfarm big bloom a few days ago. Water comes out of tap at 7, after it sits it drops to 6.7. so i don't have to ph every time. Just water basically. Love this hobby!!!
View attachment 2155306View attachment 2155307
Day 45 Northern Lights autos
View attachment 2155305
You don’t have to ph organics anyways
If everything your adding is organic

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
D6EEEDCB A307 449F 957E C6D76401F771
0738EC51 7880 45E9 9895 C35CD249040E
CC39E3C5 5981 4F2E B52E C1DE26DE84F0

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I have a techno Viking T-shirt somewhere around the house now that I think of it...
He’s a damned legend.
That rave game sending lighting through the ages.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nirvana - Bubble Kush - 4 weeks veg , 1 week flo

Six of them seem to be flowering a little faster than they should since 12/12 flip, make me wonder if they could be automatics.

P1040423
P1040424
P1040425

B

Bdubs

No buds but making the trek into production. For ~ 13 weeks no pistils or pre flower until a few days ago, 1-2 weeks into 12/12 trigger. I hate being early, so I take the pistils as a sign of true start of flowering. End of week 1 flower.

IMG 9352
IMG 9351
R

RhastaBlasta

No buds but making the trek into production. For ~ 13 weeks no pistils or pre flower until a few days ago, 1-2 weeks into 12/12 trigger. I hate being early, so I take the pistils as a sign of true start of flowering. End of week 1 flower.
that's so bushy! new leaves looks so big

figolus

figolus

B

Bdubs

that's so bushy! new leaves looks so big
Mainline requires a lot of defoliating. Defoliating promotes More foliage growth. So yes there is a lot of bush when mainlining technique. I tuck to prevent shading of tops through flower stretch and heavy defoliate after stretch as she won’t grow more foliage in bloom to recuperate. Then defoliate lightly with rest between, through flower until desired light penetration. It would be more detrimental to defoliate in growth as she would signal to grow even more foliage through stretch phase. She will be stripped after growth phase for bud production.

B

Bdubs

Mainline requires a lot of defoliating. Defoliating promotes More foliage growth. So yes there is a lot of bush when mainlining technique. I tuck to prevent shading of tops through flower stretch and heavy defoliate after stretch as she won’t grow more foliage in bloom to recuperate. Then defoliate lightly with rest between, through flower until desired light penetration. It would be more detrimental to defoliate in growth as she would signal to grow even more foliage through stretch phase. She will be stripped after growth phase for bud production.
More foliage more photon packet delivery, more growth to make more nodes. If I stripped and kept her stripped in growth phase, more stress and less node production as she focuses foliage growth and healing, over making nodes. Defoliating is a double edged sword. Prune chasing sucks. She is an old lady. No tops or side shoots down below, only leafs remain down there. No wasted energy on side shoots that won’t make it to canopy. Side shoots of side shoots stripped/pruned before defoliating because they won’t make it up to the light for good production. Defoliating is more detrimental as it creates prune chasing. But if it needs to be done due to shading out shoots that will make canopy it gets taken off. Selective until stretch phase is over.

Top Bottom