Photo turned auto?

• Thread starter visajoe1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

I have an odd scenario guys. Here is what happened and what is happening. Can something cause a photo to flower without shortened light cycles?

2 Kosher OG popped from seed (1 prior successful grow with same stock) around 2/5/20, soil.

About 2 weeks ago I fimmed them both. Since then, one of these Kosher OG's has begun to flower, zero stretch. The other one vegging is slightly taller now.

Light 18/6, 400w MH 6000k

visajoe1

visajoe1

I'm gonna let it do its thing and see what happens. It will be flipped to 12/12 within next 2 weeks with the others

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
...or you were sold auto seeds initially but they didn't turn auto?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Almost all plants from what I understand or I mean species of cannibus, have some ruderalis in there genetic make up.

So maybe as what was stated hit a very re sesive gene. Or ad was also said and probably more likely you seeds somehow an auto flowering seed fall into it. Does it look the same as the other seeds in that bag?

visajoe1

visajoe1

...or you were sold auto seeds initially but they didn't turn auto?
I think everything is on the table. The seeds definitely arent uniform. At best its sloppy genetics, at worst its a mixed bag.

The pack could be mixed with other genetics.
It could be expressing the auto trait.
It could be a mutation.

We'll find out!

visajoe1

visajoe1

Almost all plants from what I understand or I mean species of cannibus, have some ruderalis in there genetic make up.

So maybe as what was stated hit a very re sesive gene. Or ad was also said and probably more likely you seeds somehow an auto flowering seed fall into it. Does it look the same as the other seeds in that bag?
Yep, all the seeds look the same color and size

visajoe1

visajoe1

This thing stopped stretching yesterday, its the one in the middle, about 3' tall. Everything was flipped on the 27th

20200406 202821
Top Bottom