Photo Upload Problem (help Staff)

• Thread starter NickTheGreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

I'm trying to upload photos and it keeps saying error. I'm trying to upload from my DSLR I'm wondering if y file size is to big for the web site.? any knowledge would be bitchin i have some girls to upload!!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm trying to upload photos and it keeps saying error. I'm trying to upload from my DSLR I'm wondering if y file size is to big for the web site.? any knowledge would be bitchin i have some girls to upload!!
It has the photo limits where you post. You're prob gonna have to dumb the file down first.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm sorry, I can't help you with this. I could have sworn that the site will resize for you, but I could be wrong.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Rey malaka, are you loading them on your pc then to the site?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Have you got a watermark or signature enabled on your camera. Might be the page uploader can't completely remove the metadata from your files and returns an error message.

Also you're not trying to upload RAW files, are you?

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

Have you got a watermark or signature enabled on your camera. Might be the page uploader can't completely remove the metadata from your files and returns an error message.

Also you're not trying to upload RAW files, are you?
no water marks and not raw there not even bigger than 15MB

Toaster79

Toaster79

Open and save in Photoshop with compression. Could be that the cameras JPEG is equiped with info of camera settings and the page software can't determine the file format because of additional information.

What camera?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thought it was nikon.

The JPEG camera saves is basically compressed RAW file with attached settings like vibrance, saturation, contrast, white balance ...
Those settings can be later removed in some software for post processing. With a 24Mp file and adittional info to go with the uploader seems not to be able to chew through the data and returns error.

Try downsizing and saving, then uploading.

Top Bottom