Solved photo upload

• Thread starter stondplumber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stondplumber

stondplumber

Hi all new to the site and like to do a diary for my stealth scrog,,i'm struggling uploading photos.I go to upload, choose a file but then not able to attach,i'm using an android phone.any ideas???

waayne

waayne

Hi stondplumber
You will need to upload your pics from your computer,not your phone......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi waayne, I'm pretty sure that the site's been set up so that folks can upload from their iPhone or Android. What seems to be a problem sometimes is the size of the photo. I personally haven't had problems with having to resize, but others have. Let me see if I can upload some pix from my Android here.

Ok, I, too, am unable to upload pix. I'm able to pull up the dialog box, I'm able to select a photo, it populates the Choose file box, but then nothing seems to be happening after that. Hrm. I'm also not able to figure out how to resize my photo without cropping it. Double-hrm!

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hello stondplumber this issue has been addressed in another thread.

Please update your android phone to the latest version and if there is no updates available download a new browser like chrome/firefox or opera

:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do what logic has instructed, if you have to then go into Settings, Software Updates and 'force' an update. That's what I had to do, and the servers were busy so I had to spend a good 10mins asking to update, then it finally did. THEN the update process took a little while, just like doing anything with the main operating system can. Once done, though, everything seems to be working flawlessly here on the Farm via my Android.

I was gonna do my ASUS tablet, but it took a complete and total dump on me--won't even start up.

Top Bottom