Photobio MX 680w LED Light ?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlossyMaple

FlossyMaple

Pure awesomeness. Can't wait to see it in flower!
Soon Iā€™m hoping. I need two of them to catch up with the others and hopefully Iā€™ll be switching to flower this weekend?...hopefully lol. I have to do some major defoliating soon though.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Damn you guys! I got over the MX and went to Luxx and now you guys got me wanting one again Lol.. do you guys know anything about the TX 680w ? Was looking for a new light for my bathtub grow which needs to be approx 2x4 which the mx is way too big..

the TX is 4ft long and made for greenhouse and it says indoor too

37BA4CD6 E8BB 461B A6AE B1A2E6A78B7A
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Pictures of those plants isn't letting that light down anyway, I would definitely give that 680 watt a go on a square metre šŸ˜Ž

rippedcb

rippedcb

Damn you guys! I got over the MX and went to Luxx and now you guys got me wanting one again Lol.. do you guys know anything about the TX 680w ? Was looking for a new light for my bathtub grow which needs to be approx 2x4 which the mx is way too big..

the TX is 4ft long and made for greenhouse and it says indoor too
TX should work for bathtub size perfectly. Its meant to be in greenhouses to also allow sunlight thru. But i can't see why you couldn't use it inside.

Miked1988

Miked1988

TX should work for bathtub size perfectly. Its meant to be in greenhouses to also allow sunlight thru. But i can't see why you couldn't use it inside.
Thanks brotha I appreciate the info šŸ‘.. Yeah I was just curious because I didnā€™t know how warm these high wattage single bar leds get compared to mx style lights and most of the lights of this design that Iā€™ve seen always state (greenhouse) but the tx 680 specifically states greenhouse and (indoor) so I was asking that because I wasnā€™t sure if they meant like indoor warehouses etc, if that makes any sense? Lol.. I would assume I would need to just keep it 24-36ins above the canopy unlike the mx which could be a lot closer I assume.

And I found someone who said they would sell me a brand new TX680 for $500 but I would have to drive like 2 hours to get it. so I wanted to make sure it was bathtub compatible šŸ›€ firstā€¦haha šŸ˜‚

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

I got mine during growgreenmi.com dank deals $750 shipped no tax or shipping. Was a hell of a deal for hell of a light. Super bright

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Funny I was just given 2 of these lights and I plugged it in and all they are pretty amazing but way to big for my grow area. I'm most likely goin to try to sell them but there heavy as hell and pretty big, bet the shipping is going to kill me if someone does want to buy them LOL

Growernotashower86

Growernotashower86

Funny I was just given 2 of these lights and I plugged it in and all they are pretty amazing but way to big for my grow area. I'm most likely goin to try to sell them but there heavy as hell and pretty big, bet the shipping is going to kill me if someone does want to buy them LOL
I just bought my second itā€™s being delivered this afternoon

Latest posts

Top Bottom