Photobio MX 680w LED Light ?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

What is the smallest size grow tent it can be used in ? I have a 4' X 4' X 6' tent coming to me here in a few days, I think it said somewhere it can cover like 7' of canopy when raised to a certain height but it may have well been another light I was reading about. I spend a lot of time reading any grow info I can so I can learn more on the subject. Oh also if I can use this in my tent should I use side lights for lower part of plants ?

J

Jburker2

Funny I was just given 2 of these lights and I plugged it in and all they are pretty amazing but way to big for my grow area. I'm most likely goin to try to sell them but there heavy as hell and pretty big, bet the shipping is going to kill me if someone does want to buy them LOL
Definitely interested what you wanting for them?

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I'm going to sell 1 of them id has no dimmer but I figured out how to put one without messing up the light or the driver. Give me you best offer in DM and i'll see cause shipping will be pretty high. it weighs 47 pounds

PaulyGrows

PaulyGrows

What is the smallest size grow tent it can be used in ? I have a 4' X 4' X 6' tent coming to me here in a few days, I think it said somewhere it can cover like 7' of canopy when raised to a certain height but it may have well been another light I was reading about. I spend a lot of time reading any grow info I can so I can learn more on the subject. Oh also if I can use this in my tent should I use side lights for lower part of plants ?
It can be used in a 4x4x6 perfectly. 4x4 is the ideal flower area for this light as it will fit inside with like 1-2 inches of space all the way around, but you could use it in a 5x5 with great results also 🫶

scrogme

scrogme

It can be used in a 4x4x6 perfectly. 4x4 is the ideal flower area for this light as it will fit inside with like 1-2 inches of space all the way around, but you could use it in a 5x5 with great results I have two in a 4x8 setup.
It can be used in a 4x4x6 perfectly. 4x4 is the ideal flower area for this light as it will fit inside with like 1-2 inches of space all the way around, but you could use it in a 5x5 with great results also 🫶
I have two in a 4x8 setup and honestly its overkill according to a lux meter. Lol.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

What height do you hang during the different stages you guys use for this light? Thanks.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

Get yourself a light meter! then you don't have to guess. Photone app isn't perfect but it does the trick in a pinch.
I have being using a phone app, however it looks like my plants have been light burnt. So I moved my lights to 50cm away. I did ensure the PPFD was around 700-800.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I have being using a phone app, however it looks like my plants have been light burnt. So I moved my lights to 50cm away. I did ensure the PPFD was around 700-800.

If you don't have

Humidity
Temps
Watering
Nutrition
CO2

On point then if you push too high ppfd your plant will start to exhibit symptoms. You don't necessarily have "light burn" you are just pushing too intense of light for your plants current situation

O

OntarioGoldenHash

If you don't have

Humidity
Temps
Watering
Nutrition
CO2

On point then if you push too high ppfd your plant will start to exhibit symptoms. You don't necessarily have "light burn" you are just pushing too intense of light for your plants current situation
I was wondering this as well, considering the lack of proper watering. Thank you so much for you input, this first grow has taught me so so much.

Top Bottom