Photoshop?

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

Anybody use it at all? I started messin with it the other day idk its pretty cool i can dig it haha..

Afro samurai
Iron sig
Photoshop 3
S

Serrien

Andy, I use Photoshop. Have for about 12 years and have my bachelor's in web design and multimedia. I'd be more than happy to help you out or answer any questions for a fellow artist!

I'm on somewhat of a hiatus from my chosen profession, but my old portfolio still has a few things in it at http://shad0wst0rm.invalid.com

In my honest opinion, I would suggest separating yourself from 'Sigs'. They will not help you in the long run. If I were you, I'd do a quick search for some Interface tutorials and what not to learn more about fine tuning effects and Photoshop's abundance of awesome design tools. Anything but sigs, really. I'm not saying yours are bad. Pretty nice in fact. It's just tough to hone your skills when working with such a small canvas. :-)
Keep at it Brother! You're doing good.

CoolestDude, nice C4D work. I'll be the first to admit, it gave me a run for my money. It can be a tough learn. Luckily I had 3D Studio Max to go running back to.

A

andy107

TheCoolestMan: Thats pretty sweet stuff man!

Serrien: hey thanks bro, yea id like to get away from sigs but their just an easy place to start haha

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
serrien I love 3d max too im on a mac so i can't run it but c4d and 3dmax are the same maybe C4D is a bit more easy with the interface...

Andy indeed sig are fun and easy, try get ur hands on photoshop Top Secret DVD turtorial u can get it on the net....This helped me a lot to step up in photoshop.

nor its never too late and i never too old bro, i started at 30, iam 32 now...

Here is the small grow room designed from scratch in C4D. A friend asked me how his space could be used...

View attachment 83089
View attachment 83090

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great work Coolest.. As usual, you have great skillz with that pen bro.. Whether it's analog or digital, you gots the skillz..:)

Top Bottom