PHRESH Carbon Filter.. will my neighbors still smell ??

• Thread starter wbkswan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wbkswan

I recently installed a 'phresh' carbon filter into my grow room and put the exhaust end thru the roof.. i noticed while up in the roof that you can see into my closet in the next room where the central air conditioning 'tank' is.. im wondering if my neighbors central air conditioning is open to the attic, will they be able to smell the weed.. what do you guys think? should i install another phresh carbon filter CFM 550? please help!:420:

C

CanadianClassic

If your seal your grow room up AIR TIGHT with poly and Tuct tape and all your air is only pushing out through your exhaust and your fan it shouldn't smell at all,i can stand in front of my exhaust exit whole with my room full of budding plants and have it blow on my face and smell nothing(Just seal the room well)You don;t want air leaking out that hasnt gone through the filter that and people seeing light or anything out of your room you will get busted,so be smart and be safe......oh ya hang your exhaust fan and filter from the ceiling thats where all the hot air sits.....

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Dont know if they will smell it... but around harvest time.. you will definatly smell it.. just take a strole around your house by the areas you grow in.. If your growing ne chems or Kushs its hard to contain.. filters only control smell to minimum. I would get another filter just be safe..jmo

M

mrdizzle

phesh filters work for a short short short period of time. after 2harvest I would get a mountain air filter, I have one that is getting replaced in a month after 3yrs for 24/7 use
and truly, still doesnt smell

so long as your room has a good about of neg pressure you should be fine, I live on top of my neighbors and you cant smell sheeet

R

Rob1

the phresh filters are good i have one but like king said harvest time is a killer ia m goign to get a 4x4 grow tent to hang my stuff in with its own filter and exaust to help contain the smells..

M

mrdizzle

i actually bought a 8in mountain air for a 4x8ft drying tent. that I had to keep upstairs in my bedroom. you couldnt smell a thing, and this is freshly cut bud, hanging, stuffed in a grow tent cycling air inside my bedroom. that is how good the mountain airs work

they actually own the mines, so they take teh AAA+ carbon and sell the rest to companies like pheshfilter ect

S

seabass212

everone is right. If you can smell it right now in flowering (even if your at the end), it will stink 5x stonger when you snip that stalk. Fix it before you cut and keep it safe bro. There are alot of douche bags out there these days that will jack or just report you.

O

oneton

yes def best thing to do is over do it then have someone smell it spending a little extra money is better then getting busted

The Joker

The Joker

I have a phresh filter and it's great. But it's not enough to make the exhaust 100 % smell free with funky strains like Chemdog D and Pre 2K blueberry. I'm setting up another smaller filter for the room. So the air is scrubbed inside, then scrubbed again going out.

I'm too small for ozone or I would have done that. It's just the exhaust air that has a bit of a smell.

Top Bottom