Phytol rocks!

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

My whiteflies and gnats were getting out of control and i was noticing some mites here and there.... i was using neem.. then switched to just bennies.... came back from christmas vacation only to find my room blew up with bugs.... I had to figure out something so i headed up to the shop.... they gave me phytol i have never heard of it but its 25(b)oils im guessing vitamins its all organic and after the first foliar on my 2 week and 4 week flowering trays i see the dead bugs everywhere and no more flying.... AMAZING!!!!! this stuff has a new place on my shelf! If anyone is having problems with anybugs boystris, mold/mildew, this shit is legit!!!! PHYTOL! comes in a tiny bottle!

jkbeing

jkbeing

Any links for this product? I couldn't find much on it.

jtrey

jtrey

No web site on the bottle... I found it at no stress hydro in L.A.

jtrey

jtrey

IMG 20130109 132821

jkbeing

jkbeing

Thanks. It seems like new Tech, good to hear it works. What was the price of the bottle? application rate?

jtrey

jtrey

its 35 for the bottle that makes one gallon... i think you could even dillute more than than the first spray i used that rate and sprayed about a liter on a 4x8 area... did the job ... i dillluted by 1/3 on the veg room today.. i will let ya know how it works..... deff worth the 35 for sure

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I got a sample of that at the Indoor Gardening Expo last November.Still have it too,I'll try it out! Vital Landscaping is the company that sells it,heres the link

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I agree @Outwest,recently started using it myself lately after getting a sample of that as well

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
damn I have samples of this and I didnt even know what it was. Thanks.!

jtrey

jtrey

No problem!!! Super glad I tried it. as the bugs were getting so out of hand.

smokin jay

smokin jay

I think they changed the name to Fight-All. At least that's what I gather from maximum yield mag. I have been thinking of picking some up myself. Now I know I will!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i love their frass! its got chitosan in it which is the active ingrediant that is in bud factor x. so if u spray frass during weeks 3-7 it will up the trichs and stack them hard along with activating the SAR in the plant which also helps prevent bud rot spores. its a win win! the 2lb bag is all u need to last a whole grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom