Pick a Male...

• Thread starter straydogOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straydogOG

straydogOG

1 : WARF (White Russian(labud select) x Afg #1(sensi))(la bud) x G13nl x Nc5 (NCGA)(F3), 2 : Blue Widow F2 (Two Blue) (NCGA), 3: D-Cure, (Chemdog D x Grape Stomper BX2) (Gage Green Genetics),
4: Eww (Ew is Early Widow I belive)(Ew x WhiteWidow) x G13nl x NC5a, (NCGA) 5 : Herijuana (Fem)(Sannies), 6 : Extrema (Fem)(Sannies), 7 : The White X PimpSlap, 8 : Deep Hash (Deep Chunk x Hash Plant) (Loran`s Gear).

If you had to pick a male....out of these strains (I know there are some fems, listed.)..... what would you pick..... I need help here.... :) Thanks for any! 1 , 2 , 3 in that order...

BSSF

sd

SunGrown

SunGrown

its hard/impossible to pick a male based on name alone.

You need to phenotype the males some, just because you start some seeds and get males does not even come close to meaning the male is worth anything for breeding.

That said, gage greens stuff is the only thing I am at all familiar with and it has been solid when I have gone thru it in the past. I don't know if he is on here or not any longer, but I know he had a couple diff screen names on here a few years back, so maybe he can chime in

I have a blue widow that usually puts out good stinky early finishing males, but it is not the blue widow you mention in the post. My buddy locally made it, it was white widow x blueberry

Probably little to no help, but my 2 cents FWIW

good luck on your crossing adventures!

Latest posts

Top Bottom