Picked up chronic ryder

• Thread starter SecretJardinDS90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Hey guys, so I picked up a bunch of the joint doctors chronic Ryder seeds. The feminized auto flowers.

Anyone have any tips for autoflowers ? I've never grown them before. Should I use my t5's for 2 weeks then switch to the 400 watt hps ? Or just do one or the other or ????

I can't really find any detailed info to grow this stuff. Any help would be awesome

buddahslave

buddahslave

I would use the 400watt right out the gate, because it will make the plants grow a lot faster. The T5's will work and make the plant more even, but it will be slower and form allot of lower leaves that you might not use. The 4 to 600watt lights will make the plants stretch to the hot point fast eliminating most of the bottom rubbish. I start all my seeds and clones under a 400watt mh. Hope this helps!

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

I would use the 400watt right out the gate, because it will make the plants grow a lot faster. The T5's will work and make the plant more even, but it will be slower and form allot of lower leaves that you might not use. The 4 to 600watt lights will make the plants stretch to the hot point fast eliminating most of the bottom rubbish. I start all my seeds and clones under a 400watt mh. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply man, I've also tried looking at which light cycles to use, there's many different opinions, some say 18/6 the whole way through, others say 12/12

I was thinking of doin both, 12/12 when it shows sex cause if you go 18/6 the buds won't be as tight, you'll end up getting leafy buds. But then again, this is an autoflower so I'm not sure

buddahslave

buddahslave

I don't know anything about the auto flowers never attempted to grow them because they say you can't clone them, but good luck to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom