Picking out a Rez? *farmers wanted*

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

Will This 50 gal tub work for a REZ for my 4x6 Flood and Drain table? ( it has a lid)

also will two 600 watters housed in 2 yield master II supremes be sufficient lighting for the tray?

I found a 4x6 tray online for $124.91 shipping included does that sound about right?

I'm ordering tonight! i been getting alot of supplies in when i get it all together ill do a update and then the set up will begin...

50galtub
S

SRHninja

thx! i ordered those lights when i thought i was working with a smaller space but i bought a tent thats 76x76x76... what you bout that REZ any Dro Farmers got any knowledge>

S

SRHninja

well i want my tray to sit lower to the ground because my ceiling is 7.4 ft. and i have those yield masters (considering stretch).. school me im not set in one way im open only telling you my reasoning so you can correct or guide me lol

N

noone88

When I used tables and E&F, I exclusively used 6x4 tables with 2x600 lights. It allowed me to hit the 50 watts per sq foot exactly.

Your 50 gallon is fine. Be sure to keep it topped off.

C

concretedawg

double them up and drill 2 holes in the center of the rm and use a coat hanger to hold the middle just saw that on a thread here... i use rubbermaids for my tables set my trays right on tip !!!

S

SRHninja

:P lol toppin it off isnt a priority i still have to buy it and construct it hhaha... is that table price i gave pretty good? just checkin with the fam at the farm to seal the deal on the process hahaha..

im a first hydro adventure this will be my first round so its good to have confidence from experienced farmers ..

this is my idea of construction: (see attach below)

since my tent is cheap as far as support (it will not support my hps system so their for im building a support system onto the stand for the tray.

also i was going to go coco not rw...

im going to need a R/O system right?
will the Small Boy Reverse Osmosis System work?

Floodanddrain
S

SRHninja

Okay i went ahead and bought the tray lol im def over thinking a tray...

will that drill bit work for the holes i need to drill in this flood and drain tray?

L

Lost

:P lol toppin it off isnt a priority i still have to buy it and construct it hhaha... is that table price i gave pretty good? just checkin with the fam at the farm to seal the deal on the process hahaha..

im a first hydro adventure this will be my first round so its good to have confidence from experienced farmers ..

this is my idea of construction: (see attach below)

since my tent is cheap as far as support (it will not support my hps system so their for im building a support system onto the stand for the tray.

also i was going to go coco not rw...

im going to need a R/O system right?
will the Small Boy Reverse Osmosis System work?

My suggestion is to drip feed, but other than that it looks good :)

I think the small boy is just a filter, not r/o but yes, that will work. make sure you get the filter that removes cloramine :)

sky high

sky high

That will work until you get down the road and have a 1" hole you need to drill. Some drains are 3/4-7/8 and some are larger.... A paddle bit of the correct size will also work.

As someone else mentioned...double up those tupperwares OR build a wooden frame around it.

You may need an R/O if your water source has high pppm's. What are the pppm/pH readings of the source water you will be using? IMO there's no need for R/O unless you are seriously anal or have a visible problem with hard water/etc/.

hopin yer a legal grower. Trays delivered to the house can make a guy stick out like a sore thumb.

Be safe, be well

s h

S

SRHninja

well .... im not growing yet lol im just gathering supplies ordering the tray is the only way ill be able to get one. the tray wont be in use for atleast 3 weeks.. and was sent to a house where nothing is going on.. so wont i be safe? i mean fuck can a man not order a tray with out being put on the black list? plus they will drop it off inside back porch so its not standin outside for a period of time. anyways... wtf now you got me thinking... thats why i ordered the tray this early...

surely i have nothing to worry bout.

Why should i double them up because of light penetration??? i was going to use that reflective tape to cover the entire rez with it...

sky high

sky high

You should frame those tupperware tubs or double it up because they are flimsy and bulge outward as time goes along. If you notice, all of the res's you buy in the hydro industry are made from the same rigid plastic as the tray you bought.

Not tryin' to 'noid ya, bro. If you sent it to a house where you won't ever be growing and are transferring it elsewhere later...no biggie. It's no crime to buy such an item but because it is used for "growing" plants and LEO knows that most folks DON'T set such a thing up to grow petunias...it should always be a worry/thought in your mind as to how it may look to others/etc. and how it could impact your security. (IMO)

good luck. be safe

s h

S

SRHninja

i appreciate it... really do! yea im in active right now so im not worried bout it... plus i made a delivery note to put it inside the back porch so its not sittin out for how ever long.... i always have my stuff sent to some where else... i got like 3 different spots getting mail..

so for this drip system rez the 50 gall will work buy two tubs one lid?

Top Bottom