• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25
Hey guy n girls colorblind grower, kills me when I’m try decide what deficiencies I’m running into. Grown plenty strains and this gg4 always gives me sum type issue. Yellowing on leaves 3 weeks in flower, and had sum veg issue also. I’m in veg currently using 15ml and 40ml A and B canna coco nutes per 5g . Any help would b appreciated

Yeah looks like a deficiency in Magnesium to me. Interveinal chlorosis for sure. Either up the calmag or up the base feed (if it has Mg in it)

Ph could also be the issue. So, if the pH is in range, then look at Magnesium deficiency

Cool thanks guys, I usually get 6.0 after add nutes no need for ph adjustments. So mag def, it’s not get enough or too much? Ok and in flower I usually cut out cal/mag week 4. Do u think sum strains still need it at that stage and beyond? Thanks for the help

Deficiency is not getting enough. Toxicity is too much. Yes, some strains may like calmag in flower. Especially if you’re growing in coco. I run calmag until week 6 or 7 in coco.

Same strain this 1 is day 38 flower, just did a week of pk. Lot yellowing here guys. Haven’t been able dial this 1 in.

You got the symptoms of too much light, you can see the leaf trying to hide from all that light and the purple stems and yellowing from too much light not enough magnesium cause the lights are so intense the plant can't keep up with the magnesium consumption.

Thanks m8ty , makes sense with air moving thru it’s not hot but less than 8ft ceiling sometimes the scrog doesn’t keep them short enough. Would u recommend epsom salt at this point or to late. I can’t raise lights any higher any recommendations bud? You guys are great man.

I always run increased sulfur in the last 3 weeks in the form of mag sulfate (epsom salt) I find it help with Terps.

I agree this early probably run cal mag as stated previously I like to reduce cal late in flower so the last few weeks just mag sulfate. Just my opinion and I grow in RDWC so may be a bit different than you coco growers.

Thanks m8ty , makes sense with air moving thru it’s not hot but less than 8ft ceiling sometimes the scrog doesn’t keep them short enough. Would u recommend epsom salt at this point or to late. I can’t raise lights any higher any recommendations bud? You guys are great man.
If you can't raise the lights the only other option is to dim the lights with dimmable ballasts for your next runs. For now you could try a mag-sulfur product instead of Epsom salt and finish the way it is.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1