Pics before I harvest the girls

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eclipted

First and foremost big shout out to everyone here man. This wouldn’t be possible if I didn’t have the help I did you guys are awesome. Today is day 63 of flower and my harvest day. First time ever lol wish me luck. Figured I’d post some before during and after pics.

Here they are before the chop🥹😍

Pics before i harvest the girls
Pics before i harvest the girls 2
Pics before i harvest the girls 3
Pics before i harvest the girls 4
Pics before i harvest the girls 5
Pics before i harvest the girls 6
Pics before i harvest the girls 7
Pics before i harvest the girls 8
Pics before i harvest the girls 9
Pics before i harvest the girls 10
E

Eclipted

Day 4 of the dry. Temps rise to 75 in the hottest part of the day,, however they’ve been around 72 today and I’m sure will only be about 72 tomorrow since we had small cold front come through. Humidity on the high end can hit 65 but normally is sitting around 58-60. Night time brings temps low as 68 and humidity low as 54. Buds are extremely pungent they don’t have any hay smell to them which I was expecting the hay smell so idk. Maybe I’m doing something right? Or wrong? Lol. Did the stem check and it was still bendy. My guess is either 2 or 3 days left. Got a wood moisture reader so I can put the buds in the grove bags at the right moisture.
Either way they look and smell great. Or at least to me they do lol I feel like a proud dad

Top Bottom