pics from first led grow

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

looks bomb. how long did you veg em for? im thinking about the led route myself for veg. the heat is gettin up there.....

L

LuvBudz13

How many LED's do you have in there? Would all that be necessary if only for mom/clones?

B

bf74

looks bomb. how long did you veg em for? im thinking about the led route myself for veg. the heat is gettin up there.....
I usually wait until the roots trail out of a 1 1/2x 1 1/2 rock wool cube 2-3 weeks after cutting.

B

bf74

theres 220 watts in the flowering tent in that pic, my veg tent has 2 ufo's(180 w)

B

bf74

How many LED's do you have in there? Would all that be necessary if only for mom/clones?
whats up man? checked out your gallery-nice grow, thinkin about adding a led veg room?Great idea- really one ufo is all you'd need for a 3'x3' area.

L

LuvBudz13

whats up man? checked out your gallery-nice grow, thinkin about adding a led veg room?Great idea- really one ufo is all you'd need for a 3'x3' area.

Thanks, I will be upadating that grow soon...I have a cabinet that inside is 19.5"Dx38"Wx30"T. I am hoping I can make it to hold moms and clones/veg, so we can use our 3'x3' tent to flower constantly.:rock

forgot... I was thinking of using this LED for that cab. I was also considering an air-cooled 250, which we have laying around anyway.:thinking
http://www.amazon.com/GlowPanel-Growing-Panel-Plant-Rivals-Spectrum/dp/B001N4NKB8/ref=pd_sim_ol_5

M

mysophilia

That pic made me sit up in my computer chair... Congratz, thats first time I have seen some descent results with LED's... What do ya think of the LEDs?

B

bf74

Thanks, I will be upadating that grow soon...I have a cabinet that inside is 19.5"Dx38"Wx30"T. I am hoping I can make it to hold moms and clones/veg, so we can use our 3'x3' tent to flower constantly.:rock

forgot... I was thinking of using this LED for that cab. I was also considering an air-cooled 250, which we have laying around anyway.:thinking

http://www.amazon.com/GlowPanel-Growing-Panel-Plant-Rivals-Spectrum/dp/B001N4NKB8/ref=pd_sim_ol_5
IMHO stay away from the glow panels-or any panels as a primary light source.The smaller diodes just dosent cut it.Check e-bay like a hawk-I got a 660nm red 90w ufo for 200US-delivered! I think the glow panel will run you about 140US.For 60US more, you could get something far more beneficial.If you wanted to wait-the new led units(higher watt diodes) are coming out soon-so the ufo could be got very inexpensively.I think this is gonna happen soon.The 250w hps is a fantastic tool for growing-I'd put that bad boy to use.Mine is in moth-balls now.

B

bf74

That pic made me sit up in my computer chair... Congratz, thats first time I have seen some descent results with LED's... What do ya think of the LEDs?
thanx man.I think these leds are great for private use gardens, micro-grows. It'll be some time(years) until you see hid being replaced.Straight economics right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom