Pics.. need some plant help!

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

ok.. just was wondering.. would i be to get high off of this if i picked it now?.. and how long until its truely ready? .. just curious because .. well.. im having issues with structural support and since my grow has to be mobile.. especially w their size.. its rough to say the least..
Anyways heres a few pics no normal lighting in the closet.. and dont wanna move em again.. the kink i tried to fix w a splint is actually from a hiding trip in basement lol.. ty guys!

Pics need some plant help
Pics need some plant help 2
Pics need some plant help 3
Pics need some plant help 4
Pics need some plant help 5
Pics need some plant help 6
BigCube

BigCube

Looks good to me, would be commi g down in the next few days if it was mine.

jamk911

jamk911

Im abt to blowdry a sample rn lolll my bud ran out earlier than i planned im dry lol

jamk911

jamk911

Ya what sucks most is the wierdness to my plants.. same exact bag seeds from a bag of bud..
One plants 7 ft tall and narrow ... and its trichromes look less developed.. or weaker idk which...
The other is like a 5 footer.. all even.. bushy.. and starting to reallt crystallize.. idk why theyre doin this to me lol

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Look at your trichome not your pistols, looks to me they need more time, im seeing clear trichome you want it all milky with about 25% amber.

jamk911

jamk911

Yeah .. i know that..
The question was if anyone knew if the bud in its current state was smokable though.. :/ ..
I unfortunately am unable to just wait until they are done .. i got a week lol

Top Bottom