Pics Of Larry OG's...Day 67

• Thread starter Rocky Top
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rocky Top

Hey guys...some of you all have seen my Larrys since early on and now I am almost done. These are pics @ day 67. I have been flushing for 7 days now and will keep flushing until chop. Right now, the trichs are 50/50 amber/cloudy and I am planning on chopping within the next 7 days. I just want to make sure they have reached their full potential. Anyway...take a peek...

A og 7 chop 001
A og 7 chop 002
A og 7 chop 012
A og 7 chop 027
A og 7 chop 023
A og 7 chop 016
R

redroot

nice buds rocky top. did you grow these from seed? looking perfect.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

was wondering the same thing.
I'll be hella impressed with cali connections version of larry if these are from seed. nice pics!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Shit looks sick bro.Larry og I have puffed on two different batches from Collectives and I think the Larry is on the mellow side.Good taste how is it doing on the yield?And just over all nice job man.

K

KushMaster707

make that three! i got some of the cali connect larry seeds and if there turning out like this i might just have to pop them. Great job tho rocky top lookin like some kill fasho, wish i could smell the dankness you got there bro.

true grit

true grit

Very nice Rocky Top, lots o nice tops there homie!

R

Rocky Top

Thanks for the props guys. I am sorry, I meant to give a bit more detail but my meds kept me from thinking clearly. :hi

These are swerves Cali Connections Larry OG from seed. I popped 5 on June 10th and all 5 were females. I didn't start supercropping until right before they went into 12/12 but it appears the yields will be very good. These first ones look like they will yield 2+ ounces per plant, maybe more. I have clones of them all and have been SC them for several weeks and these girls are HUGE.

The lemon fuel smell is intoxicating and the resin is dripping off the buds. I am not much of a photographer but you can still see how covered these girls are.

I plan on taking pics of the dried buds and I will be doing a smoke report as well. I can't wait to taste these ladies. It gets harder everyday but I am very close to ignition. Hopefully, as devilrays said, this will be some great Halloween smoke.

R

Rocky Top

devilrays...I grew them in my soil mix using PBP for soil...Liquid Karma...Cal-Mag all at half the rec dose. I fed them at every water and in week 5-6 I used pk 13/14 just to give them a lil boost. As I am sure you know, these girls are Cal-Mag whores. I ended up using 15ml per gallon and I believe they could of handled more. I also used some organic moleasses from time to time. These were flowered under a 600HPS.

These genetics are some of the most hardy and easy to grow that I have ever experienced and i have been growing for a long time. The only issue I have had is cloning them. They tend to take a long time but really, thats the only complaint. If they are as good to smoke as they are to grow, I am going to be in for one hell of a treat.

All the props should go to swerve. All I did was give'em what they asked for and plenty of love. Truely a very fun and easy grow.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

well i said i would and i am.... props to swerve for locking in larry in seed form! i am impressed!

S

Swerve

thanks guys.. yeah man shit looks fire.. see gentlemen og in seed form.. hot dam... lol great job man id hit them buds no prob...cant wait for dried pics.

D

djandrewacosta

WOw, that Larry looks phenomenal! Can't wait to see the finished product dried!

J

JohnnyGanjaseed

Dammmnnn that Larry cut looks amazing! Can't wait to try that smoke!

R

Rocky Top

No one wants to see those dried nugs as much as I do cause that means I will be smokking them. :cool0010:

I will post'em up as soon as they are worthy. All I can say is...Those that have been thinking about getting some of swerves gear, stop thinking and DO IT!!!! I was just like you guys but now that I have tried his gear, I will be buying more. I just can't decide on which to try.

I will aslo admit that this Larry will have a permanant spot in my garden along side of a White Widow and a kali Mist and I have yet to smoke it...It's really that impressive.

K

kenny fisher

very nice, been searching all week on all these cali connection grows. I am picking up a couple packs today and I am extremely pumped on it. Your grow looks very nice and has gotten me giddy about my pickup!!

I am goin for raskal, larry, and either tahoe or sfv. Cant wait, just finished up my first OG from clone. Now to mess around with some good genetics!!!

:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom