Pics Of Larry OG's...Day 67

• Thread starter Rocky Top
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Therapy Man

I smoked some samples that Rocky Top gave me,Larry og is tasty as hell.The pheno he gave me taste like lemon and fuel.Grate stone too!

Y

yibidy

that looks bomb and the yields are nice too, i only planted one seed from my larry pack so i could keep it legal and it turned male so i just left it in the tent with my ladies...when i see your pictures it makes me happy i did, its one thing for the seed pack to have a dank picture of the herb on it but when the pictures arent from the breeder it is more impressive to me and those are some fat dank nugs. i gotta say, swerve you're kinda my hero, i have wanted to make some seeds for a while but didnt want to taint my babies with an undeserving male, thanks to swerve my girl and i will have some medicine from some dank mommas which is going to be a way better utilization of our space and legal numbers.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Looks fucken dank ass hell to me. Swerve your getting close to perfecting those seeds.

B

BillinLa

I’m doing the same strains as you are and using the same Base nuts. Yours look a little better than mine. Cal-mag whores hu….. How many ppm”s are you using? Did I read right 15ml ? Wouldn’t that be about 1200 ppm”s that can’t be right?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Get the real cut, not a frankenseed re-make. You'll be glad you did.

chadkush

chadkush

You knoe where I can get some cutts? I really would like to get this cutt.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

In a med state shouldn't be too tough, esp in CA. Otherwise ... meet farmers, make friends, keep good karma, nice things happen. ;-)

But by all means, pop seed if you're isolated and can't access clones. And when you find winners, share them unselfishly. That's how I built my network of friends. When you give nice cuts to others, nice cuts will come to you. Good luck.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I had some great results with larry og seeds from cali connection. I got a couple crosses and about half pack left of it that's going to get popped soon to see if I can find that lemon pledge girl I had.

Natural

Natural

I got a six pack of the Larry fems about a year or so ago...against my inner voice really..lol...BUT I have been thinking about popping some of these soon..anyone done these or heard about them? There's always this jabber about how he= makes fems these daze..when he did Bubba it was the cut only..but nowadaze I keep hearing he fems phenos of his crosses...not sure about this really. I doubt it is the truth, but anything is possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom