Pics of my 2 current grows...

• Thread starter Hamster Lewis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hamster Lewis

Hi...new here. Thought I wld show some pics of my 2 grows that are going on right now. I hve 3 girls in my attic under a 600w digi ballast HPS. Two Dutch Dope in my DWC and a girl in soil from a bonus seed that came with the Dutch Dope..unknown genetics on her. The girl in soil is at week 10 of flowering and will be coming down for harvest in a week or two. The 2 in the DWC are at week 5 of flowering I believe.

My other grow is in a downstairs spare room in a grow tent... 5 fem white dwarfs at day 40 I believe. They are currently under a 400w HPS with a standard ballast...

Pics of my 2 current grows
Pics of my 2 current grows 2
Fatgurl2
Dwcflower2
Pics of my 2 current grows 5
Pics of my 2 current grows 6
Pics of my 2 current grows 7
Pics of my 2 current grows 8
Pics of my 2 current grows 9
Pics of my 2 current grows 10
true grit

true grit

Those White Dwarfs look solid, when I picked up the AK's it was between the WhiteDwarfs and AK's just hadn't seen anyone grow the Whtie Dwarfs at that point. It's crazy how quick they pick up mass (no pun intended)...

H

Hamster Lewis

Those White Dwarfs look solid, when I picked up the AK's it was between the WhiteDwarfs and AK's just hadn't seen anyone grow the Whtie Dwarfs at that point. It's crazy how quick they pick up mass (no pun intended)...

Yeah I am really loving the autos... if they smoke as well as they look I will be growing them quite often...

Top Bottom