pics of my current grow

• Thread starter shakey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shakey

Hi everyone ive been a member for awhile and never really posted. i just wanted to share some pics from my current grow.

Cataract kush resize
Hashberryresize
Querkleresize
C

cehak

is it hard growing the invisible strain? i've read about it but never had the balls to try it out. can't wait to see more pics!

H

hydrotran

Nice setup... I noticed some of your girls are in hydroton and other is rockwool?

S

shakey

Nice setup... I noticed some of your girls are in hydroton and other is rockwool?

im running recirculating ebb and flow tables with querkle and hashberry, and a ebb and grow 2 gallon pots that has the cataract kush in it. BTW cataract kush is killer smoke but the yield is shit! any more questions about anything to do with my setup dont be shy and ask away.

H

hydrotran

Pretty sick man. I also duct tape the edges of my room to keep the environment inside.What does better for you? the hydroton or rockwool?

S

shakey

.What does better for you? the hydroton or rockwool?

I know the ebb and flow will yield less than the ebb and grow per plant, i have almost 4x more plants in rockwool, so that will be the winner in total weight. Im thinking about what i want to do for my next run, maybe a new setup for a spare room I have? I have been looking at undercurrents and waterfarms. time and $$$ will decide that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom