pics of my guarded OG KUSH

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i have a cut that has a very similar origin to it came from a fam in arcata that guards it close

does she throw lots of 3 bladed leaves mainly in veg
piney lemon citrus or sometimes lemony fuel is exactly what mine can come out like

Noo i have never seen it throw three bladed leaves its a hardy son of a bastard starts poppin roots when i cut on her in three days, this og is a super strong indica dominant plan grows like a bush

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
last og i had before this one had single fingers and wouldnt pull out of pre flower so i killed her

M

MatQC

Question for you

i have also a strain of OG Kush im getting pretty small nuggets even tough i hitting a pound a light under 12 x 1000w but i have 2 questions for you ... or anyone that would know ...

1- a pound a light with og kush is reasonable or i should be hitting more
( 12 lights 90 plants and 2 weeks veg.. so pretty small plants)

2- when they grow leave are massive dark green... when io trimme its a light color but after drying they get really dark again normal or im doing something ...

Thx in advance ... im kinda of a noob at this and my english is not great lol iam french :) thank you all have a good day !

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i have also a strain of OG Kush im getting pretty small nuggets even tough i hitting a pound a light under 12 x 1000w but i have 2 questions for you ... or anyone that would know ...

2- when they grow leave are massive dark green... when io trimme its a light color but after drying they get really dark again normal or im doing something ...

Thx in advance ... im kinda of a noob at this and my english is not great lol iam french :) thank you all have a good day !

i kinda laugh when peeps say a pond a light....... that is to vague to say yay or nay. you could run 30k of lights and grow with miracle grow and not get quanitity or quality,

the coloration, is perfectly normal, and with training i have found i can make my og produce decently next to my other strains, i have grown 9' monsters and lil 12' bastard, on the big trees i could pull a lb of of each plant running six plants under 4k watts, i run a completely sealed room with co2, but am dome with huge plants i went back to my tables 2 4'x6' and 27 pots in each better quality and bang for yer buck
:banana1sv6:

Venom818

Venom818

maybe you need to veg a little longer and top,super crop,and lst you should be getting atleast 1.5 plus my last run i pulled 2lb 4 ounces .

nice og norcal

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
here is some more of the og dried shots in a few:movie

IMG 10551
IMG 10731
IMG 10751
M

MatQC

Mine looks exactly like the middle pic you just showed thx alot atleast i am getting right stuff out lol just to need to maximise this shot i will veg for 21-25 day and put 70 plants under 12 lights see how that works out for numbers...

On your tables you have 2 lights ? 1000 ? means arround 14 plants per light i cant fit that many plants they get to bushy my rooms is 16 by 20 sealed of impossible for me to fit that many because they get to big is there something im doing wrong u think &?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i dunno, i am growing canopy not plants i flip em at 8-10" and hog all the lower shit that dont get light out at three weeks, they blow up solid from there and yes 2 lights a table

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Very tasty looking nuggs Norcal. I can see why you covet her so much.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
got 14 in the run i am doing right now, 21 katsu bubba, 21 cannlope, 8 pre 98 bubba and five harlequin

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Ive heard alot of good things about the Katsu Bubba, looks like another nice run for sure.

Top Bottom