Pics or Info about HP13?

• Thread starter KushArmy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone ever run this cut and have pics or info on the different tastes/smells associated, as well as buzz and potency? Growth factors? hit me!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Theres a lot of crosses with the HP13 in the Topdawg forum.
I believe JJ uses HP13 in his crosses.
You may want to peek in there for more info.

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i snagged some Pdawg thats why im asking, didn't see any info on the cut there. Im more interested in cut info anyways. I heard the hp13 has a distinct garlic note to the taste? Someone will know:hi

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Cat piss, amonia. Diff folks have diff interpretations of smells, but to me the defining trait of the hp13 is that it REEKS of cat-piss /amonia. However you describe the smell it is very unique, not like any other herb.

My NYC HP13 cut is very hp13 dom if you want to check my pics

JB

420king-MASSES

oh man now you did it hp13 is the elite of the elite the best tasting and the most headiest out on market today handsdown hp13 is the top strain it is dam near impossible to get a cut you really gotta be in the inner circle for that hp13=holygrail its got it all yield,smell,taste,bag appeal,and perfect transition from taste to smell,and most importantly the shit will put you down no matter who you are or how much you smokle

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
oh man now you did it hp13 is the elite of the elite the best tasting and the most headiest out on market today handsdown hp13 is the top strain it is dam near impossible to get a cut you really gotta be in the inner circle for that hp13=holygrail its got it all yield,smell,taste,bag appeal,and perfect transition from taste to smell,and most importantly the shit will put you down no matter who you are or how much you smokle

Not sure about that. First the hp13 has been around for a long time. Second i dont think i would call her a big yeilder. 3rd, she is famous for lots of things, but not for being the strongest weed ever. She is very potent, but not like a sour d. For the hp-13 it is the quality of the high not just the strength.

Anyway, did not want folks thinking hp13 was the strongest herb ever and then being disapointed. It is awesome bud though, some of my favorite, especially first thing in the morning with my coffee...:stonedsmilie:

JB

420king-MASSES

imo it is the strongest that i have ever smoked over the ogs and some chem crosses and definatley over any other hp strain imo everything about that strain is aaa+it can yield but ya gotta train it supercrop it and fim it to get real bushy then lollipop her 2/3rds of the way up tie her back open up the center and let her go for broke its a very exotic smoke

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Muhaha, im sure ill be happy im super stoked right now.

What did you like about the quality of the buzz? Or rather, what effects make it a quality buzz?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Not sure about that. First the hp13 has been around for a long time. Second i dont think i would call her a big yeilder. 3rd, she is famous for lots of things, but not for being the strongest weed ever. She is very potent, but not like a sour d. For the hp-13 it is the quality of the high not just the strength.

Anyway, did not want folks thinking hp13 was the strongest herb ever and then being disapointed. It is awesome bud though, some of my favorite, especially first thing in the morning with my coffee...:stonedsmilie:

JB

i truly appreciate your honesty

ive smoked hp from nyc som years ago wat i thought to be hp13 som years later after reading jk cannabible other reports etc .only had a qp or soo 1 time ,ive never seen it again IME it is in my top 3 smokes of alltime ,knockout stone that will hav you stuck for 4 hours ,the only strain ive experience where after eating somthin (actualy dinner and i eat) it didnt bring me down any bit.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
420-king masses would be great to see some pics of your cut.

BigHerb- I hear ya, and it is my top 3 favorite smokes too. On the other hand the herb that we only ever had a qp of and never again is always a little better than the regs, right? It is awesome herb, some of my favorite, very nice long high that keeps going but is very smooth and balanced. Does not knock you out or have you buzzin like a haze or durban.

Listen, at the end of the day all of this is very subjective and diff folks will experience same herb differently. We can all agree hp13 is the bomb.

JB

S

Surfr

Isn't Mr Nice, HP x G13? Making it HP13? Or is it something completely different? I know lots of guys who run Mr Nice....

:character0180:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Talking about it is cute in all.....but can someone just post a picture. This is the second thread talking about this strain, and not one person has yet to post any pictures....:dull

Cause right now, what we've got is its a big yielding, low yielding, catpiss, garlic, ammonia, strong, not so strong, narcotic, heady, super secretive elite clone, that allot of people have, and apparently goes invisible if a camera is pointed at it.....

Does anyone have a picture of this unicorn? Just a fleeting glimpse of the bud before its smoked and forever lost in a cloud of folklore....

Just something to intrigue me, so i can have a little closure, lmao!

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe yeah those are nice pics, anyone got the pure hp13?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
IMG_1686.JPG
Kush- JJ may have put up some pics of it, can take a look through some of his threads...
he has the real cut. I have heard it comes from from HI but it has been going around in nyc for a while

Surf- The hp13 was around before the mr nice cross although a lot of people think same as you. I am pretty sure the hp in the mr nice is not hp13, i think it is the hp1. I think it is a dutch bred hp. I could be totally wrong on which hp they used. But for sure the hp13 does not come from the mr.nice cross.

Lots of chatter about this strain lately, here and other sites. Unfortunately from what i hear the clone is not so great any more, seems this gen of clones is getting little beat, which is why the nyc hp13 is so great. I have not heard from too many other people who have grown these beans, but my keeper pheno is basically a copy of the hp13 but more vigourous and bit more potent. Basically one of the very few out-crosses where the resulting seeds are truly better then the elite mom clone they came from.

JB

waayne

waayne

Thank's JayBee!
Really appreciate the pics and info
Makes me think I should pop my Bubba13's soon!
:passingjoint:

B

bdawgburner

Pop the bubba 13's they are well worth it. I have a test thread open now and i found a decent keeper in 3 beans. Its what I believe is a pretty close 50/50 mix. It grows like bubba with the hp13 leaves and a more rotten smell added to the bubba scent.

420king-MASSES

420-king masses would be great to see some pics of your cut.

BigHerb- I hear ya, and it is my top 3 favorite smokes too. On the other hand the herb that we only ever had a qp of and never again is always a little better than the regs, right? It is awesome herb, some of my favorite, very nice long high that keeps going but is very smooth and balanced. Does not knock you out or have you buzzin like a haze or durban.

Listen, at the end of the day all of this is very subjective and diff folks will experience same herb differently. We can all agree hp13 is the bomb.

JB

ohh my brotha i wish but i dont have it as a cut but i have smoked it and it was on hit shit dawg but i have never had the pleasure to grow her the cat i know who does hold it wont give it up its his niche in the grow circles but ya it can be acheived but you really got put your time in the veg with these to pop out an elbow per 1000 also as a side note these nuggetts look nothing like what jason king has in his canna series

B

Bigb89

Thanks JB he hit it on head pretty well and bet that nyc hp13 is bomb and those bubba13 should be real interesting in smell of that combo. Im waiting for my pdawg now (hp13Xtresdawg) so soon ill have a sample myself.

Top Bottom