Pics or Info about HP13?

• Thread starter KushArmy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

there different think its mentioned earlier the hp in mr nice was not hp13. Not sure which was used but the 2 strains arent related besides having hp in them that wasnt even the same. Hope this clears it up some for you

fractal

fractal

hp13 = sensi hashplant old stock, I thought that was the conclusion that you guys came to a few months back. That guy purpleblockhead was on here still and had it back in the day.

C

chunkymunky

sensi mr nice i believe is g13/hashplant#1
hp13 is a hashplant mixed with a little thai, at least that is what the cannabible says.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
fyi jason king is the last person to check with about anything cannabis, he is a clown who should work for high times

while i do enjoy his colorful descriptions n pics ,i doubt there all true but its his opinion

wat i find interesting that i wish i could ask himself personally about is his reported hazes that are not from seedbanks but unknown sources such as the humboldt treetop are all known to be spicy a oppose to many verison's of the reported sweet thai leaning haze

420king-MASSES

all i know is the hp13 that i have smoked does not look anything like the pictures of jason kings my buddies look super greasy but his taste description is spot on

Motarebel

Motarebel

A bro has some HP#13 S1s going and he says they look sativa dom,can anyone confirm that?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I dont think those are real hp13

420king-MASSES

can anyone confirm he year of the sensi seeds hp that was used

S

simos

A bro has some HP#13 S1s going and he says they look sativa dom,can anyone confirm that?

As far as I know, yes. But I haven't grown it or seen plants in person, only flowers.

However I have seen pictures taken by a friend in Hawaii, and it looks sativa-ish. According to him (and he's pretty plugged in to the scene there) it's a cross of Thai x Afghani.

There's no G13 in HP 13.

Confusing name, IMO.

Cheers

ThinAir

ThinAir

Here is a pic of my current HP13 grow taken just under a week ago (day 55). The leaves look mostly hybrid with some leaning indy. Smell is intense ammonia with undertones of lemon and black currant. Resin production is off the charts and covers my fingers in an oil slick before drying and becoming ultra sticky.

cola1week8.JPG

S

SSHZ

Day 64........... that's 1 single plant of NYC HP13. Finishing up very nicely. Easy to grow, very nice yield, well done at 10 weeks.

IMGP0228
IMGP0229
ThinAir

ThinAir

Those look sweet sshz. Very similar growth pattern to pure 13 from what I can see.

Top Bottom