(pics) PLEASE HELP DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG

• Thread starter amar2393
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amar2393

Please help, First I will give you insight to my plant. my environment and what has been going on.

The plant is a bubba kush received all clones, the room temperature is between 75-80F at all times. The Humidity is at about 50 percent constantly. The pics are all 4th week in veg and they are in PRO MIX in 5 gallon soil.
veg was going good they started to get yellow and just problems after problems. I flushed 3x and they seem to still worsen
Can anyone tell me what kind of deficiency this is or what the problem is because it seems to just get worse and worse and I cant sleep at night I want to get it fixed as soon as possible!

They are under 1000w HPS and there is good airflow as well. The problem is This deficiency seems so close to so many kinds of pictures I see on the internet so i cant pin point it.. and another problem is there are so many noobs giving "expert" advice when they simply grow 1 plant in their closet and I dont wanna be steered the wrong way

Please THC FARMER COMMUNITY help me!!

I tested my ppm run off and PH and everything seems to be ok for now. I gave it a mild flush 3x and it seems to be good and I read that once they go yellow you cant reverse the damage what should i do?

Pics please help dont know whats wrong
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 2
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 3
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 4
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 5
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 6
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 7
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 8
Pics please help dont know whats wrong 9
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Could be RA... Check the runoff for little aphids.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh and did you move them to stronger light?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Delerium

RA=root aphids.

The leaves curling down, phantom deficiencies (yellowing, center margin burn).. these could be symptoms of Root Aphids, commonly acquired by taking cuttings from others, and even different substrates (I swear I got RA once from rockwool cubes...)

Delerium

Delerium

Past few runs of mine have been looking just like that , but I bumped up from 600-1000
@Delerium

RA=root aphids.

The leaves curling down, phantom deficiencies (yellowing, center margin burn).. these could be symptoms of Root Aphids, commonly acquired by taking cuttings from others, and even different substrates (I swear I got RA once from rockwool cubes...)

I have had few flying around the hydroton in my current grow. They seemed to have left. If I knock the net pot nothing flys out anymore.
This piqued my interest cuz the past col of runs I've had that fried fan leaf stuff going on that Amar is dealing with.
attributed it to MG def, but I'm not sure.

IMG 1112

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

SORRY TO SAY BUT I THINK YOU GOT ROOT APHIDS PAL srry bout the caps do some research on this site for root aphids and then you will find out what too do plenty of info here

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Im not saying thats for sure whats going on it just really looks like it! It is up to you to do your investigation to find out, ra are pretty easy too spot in your root media and in hydro they are even easier and like i said before the search engine on this site is your friend learn to use it, oh and to identify place sticky cards around the base of plants you should have enough on there in a day or so to help just my 2 cents:D

Delerium

Delerium

Im not saying thats for sure whats going on it just really looks like it! It is up to you to do your investigation to find out, ra are pretty easy too spot in your root media and in hydro they are even easier and like i said before the search engine on this site is your friend learn to use it, oh and to identify place sticky cards around the base of plants you should have enough on there in a day or so to help just my 2 cents:D

I just got my face out of there 30 secs ago.
When I continually shake a couple of plants and bang on the lid, I had seen a couple of bugs flying out of the hydroton. don't know if it RA or F. Gnat. My scope died cpl months ago. Plus I noticed some 3 fingered leaves, which i know can be caused from stressed plants.
Maybe it is the insects and not a MG def i've been dealing with.
It had to have started in dwc veg. Which I started 2-3 months ago. Pretty much when I started to notice this problem.

Last edited:
Delerium

Delerium

IMG 1169 IMG 1165

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

@Delerium do you have more pics? Your plant looks like it might have a deficiency but not sure 100%. If you were shaking the pots and saw shit flying out that's a problem. I would spray them with neem oil wait a few days spray with straight non-chlorine ph water. Few more days spray with this product - http://www.saferbrand.com/store/garden-care/5102 This is organic, very cheap and a GREAT preventive! Few more days later spray with straight water again. More pics would still help though.

Cort

Cort

scoop out some media with roots. use magnifying glass if no scope. Little white wormy things on the roots = RA. Id normally not suggest disturbing roots, but having fliers justify risk imho.

Delerium

Delerium

scoop out some media with roots. use magnifying glass if no scope. Little white wormy things on the roots = RA. Id normally not suggest disturbing roots, but having fliers justify risk imho.
I had only seen literally a couple. but if their are fliers that means they are probably laying eggs, be it a RA or other insect.
I c the 3 fingers on the leaves when they shouldn't be there. I know it is a stress, from insects or a def i haven't figured out yet

Cort

Cort

I had only seen literally a couple. but if their are fliers that means they are probably laying eggs, be it a RA or other insect.
I c the 3 fingers on the leaves when they shouldn't be there. I know it is a stress, from insects or a def i haven't figured out yet
When RA are flying they are adults laying eggs. Its the babies that eat up your roots causing deficiencies and stress. Stop waiting, stop looking for flyers, just check the roots very close. In 10 minutes max you will know whats going on.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just got my face out of there 30 secs ago.
When I continually shake a couple of plants and bang on the lid, I had seen a couple of bugs flying out of the hydroton. don't know if it RA or F. Gnat. My scope died cpl months ago. Plus I noticed some 3 fingered leaves, which i know can be caused from stressed plants.
Maybe it is the insects and not a MG def i've been dealing with.
It had to have started in dwc veg. Which I started 2-3 months ago. Pretty much when I started to notice this problem.
When cannabis shows reduced number of lobes, it is most often due to a revegging situation.

For the OP, definitely check for root aphids or other pests. However, what I see is an advanced magnesium deficiency. You can give a foliar using 1/4tsp MgSO4 (Epsom salt in the common parlance) with a couple of drops of dish soap to allow sticking & spreading onto the leaf. Do it either as soon as the lights come on or last thing at night. IF the plant greens up, then you've got a huge lead right there--Mg-.

Due to the lighting I can't really see much else.

Delerium

Delerium

pulled some out, looking now.
should i pull below the waterline or are they just in the hydroton?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Delerium do you have more pics? Your plant looks like it might have a deficiency but not sure 100%. If you were shaking the pots and saw shit flying out that's a problem. I would spray them with neem oil wait a few days spray with straight non-chlorine ph water. Few more days spray with this product - http://www.saferbrand.com/store/garden-care/5102 This is organic, very cheap and a GREAT preventive! Few more days later spray with straight water again. More pics would still help though.

Neem will not do shit to FG larvae or RA. This is bad advice.

Top Bottom