Picture Resizer

• Thread starter Solidopc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidopc

Solidopc

I just got a new laptop, and on my old one, i had a program that i downloadsed from somewhere on the advice from someone on the old hg420 forum. When i right clicked my mouse on a picture, a "resize picture" option would pop up with all the other options that pop up when you right click the mouse.

Now i've a new one, i want to get this program on it, as i can't resize my pictures and they are stupidly huge.

I'm sure i cant of been the only person using this program, as it was so simple and efficient. Can anyone link me to the program i need to get this again?

I really want this one with the right click on the mouse, not some thing i have to mess about with everytime i want to resize.

Cheers, Solid.

F

FastForward

I use Prish Resizer - free, one right click resizing, quality ok (not great, but good enough) :

Solidopc

Solidopc

I managed to find one identical to the XP one that works on vista. It's great, exactly the same. Right click > Resize picture > Choose size > Done!

F

FastForward

Nice one - and don't forget to right click your images, goto properties, and then on the details tab at the bottom click "Remove Personally Identifiable Information" (can do it for multiple files)....

Top Bottom