Pictures can't say enough

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my latest of my White OG #5. This stuff is the best tasting stuff I have ever had in my life and others say the same. But wait it gets better, it is also extremely strong! It makes everyone see stars after one hit. This stuff is amazing!

Karma, you made something very special. I plan on having this entered in the HT Medical cup in SF next June.

Good job looks dank>>That will be some good competition for my White Fire#3 thats being entered next June:)

gtd:passingjoint:

B

blaze 1

holy chit them things are fire nice job mang cant believe i was able to snag a pack of these

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I don't think White OG is available and it will never be again due to a misfortunate loss of the Male Karma used to create this masterpiece.
There is some good news though. He has created a White OG version2 that is in the test phase. If things work out I'm sure seeds will be available in the near future.

You should consider some of his other offerings as well. If you like Sativas his Dominator is supposed to be as good as any out there. I know Karma is very found of it.
His gear is pure fire what ever you choose. My advice is keep all of what you grow and don't be quick to pick a winner. It will take a year or so to sort through them proper.

Thanks Bro
I will be checking out Karma's stuff for sure.

C

crazywb

Yeah man looking very dank. What kind of light did you use to flower those out?

Congrats again on your find :)

P

paulycali

Hells yeah thats karma. Good karma for sure. Dam soaringfast that is just amazing. Freakazoid of beauty and potency oh my. Wow! Great find :)

S

sinestro

looks sick nice one!!!! i think all of karmas gear is top notch, awesome!!

T

T1420

holy swollen foxtails..... looks like you killed it bro!! Excellent work!!! How's she smell/taste?? a lil' CO2 there??

Top Bottom