Pictures from gram

• Thread starter Pedrojaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kylle

She looks pretty filled out lol. Is that a 4x4 tent? Looks like some issue on leaf tips but they should be fine after you feed, nute burn tends to start on newer growth in my experience, any idea what’s going on.

Pedrojaco

Pedrojaco

She looks pretty filled out lol. Is that a 4x4 tent? Looks like some issue on leaf tips but they should be fine after you feed, nute burn tends to start on newer growth in my experience, any idea what’s going on.
She has only been fed water and teas they rnt really burnt there going purple from what I read could be lack of phosphorus but with the living soil it’s all about keeping the soil wet but no too wet which is a ball ache there in eco thrive living soil but thanks for your info mate means a lot 😘💯👊💯

K

Kylle

Yeah I just switched to hydro in coco, I run my moms in soil now with microhyzaes and aromatic bacteria but when the clones go into coco I just run nutes and enzymes. I used to only grow soil because I always heard temp production was shit in coco and other hydro mediums, but I have had almost no loss in taste, budding finishes a full week earlier for the critical jack, and yields are allot better, I might build another flower room for soil again soon though. Only con was the CONSTANT watering but I just got these auto pots and I freaking love em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom