Pictures from sites, what the heck...?

• Thread starter Harpua88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I don't know if this should be in "pictures", but that's probably for pur pictures.....

This can be moved if it's better in another spot. But strains on seeds sites that make you go "what the heck....". Either the colors, or they're buds that look like a steel pole couldn't hold them up, or they're just bizzaro......

"Ultimate Purple". Really??

Pictures from sites what the heck
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Wish I had pics but I bought some blueberry sinmints reg. Got 8 males and 2 tiny females that were completely different looking-not just phenos. Really seemed like they grabbed a handful of wut the fck ever seeds from a huge vat and sent em my way 🤣. I shifted hard into buying cuts. Slowly buying seeds again but fck it’s infuriating when you search for strains, buy em, throw the beans only to realize months later u got hosed.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Images of that purple plant have been around since probably when the internet was born. It's a real cut but it comes from Sannies, a breeder who's been in the game for a very long time. I'd bet a dollar that pic is either his Killing Fields or Sugar Punch. Sannies gear is unmistakable and unique. Nobody has it but him.

TSD

TSD

Mine usually look pretty close, but I'm sure some sites edit thier pics to look more intense. Here's the Black Cherry Punch ad vs my BCP.
Screenshot 20230215 223632 Chrome
20221013 101119

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

it's like snowflakes - you'll never meet two similar lol did you notice it only in cannabis field? everything's in pictures looks much better then in reality especially when you want to sell sth. much depends on angle also. but i have no complaints scrolling herbies website photos, all i grew from them looked decent

G

Greenny

it's like snowflakes - you'll never meet two similar lol did you notice it only in cannabis field? everything's in pictures looks much better then in reality especially when you want to sell sth. much depends on angle also. but i have no complaints scrolling herbies website photos, all i grew from them looked decent
Do they have this strain? recently looked through their webite, heard positive things about it from my mates

D

dean1963

have you ever seen an ad for a big mac? that's just the first thing that popped into my mind.
does it look like that in real life? not a chance. if they showed a real one they'd be bankrupt.
sellers always take the absolute best and probably spruce it up and photo shop it to sell.

GoatSmoker

GoatSmoker

Environment, soil type and genetics to me all play a roll.. to me if the buds are fat, dense and not leafy it’s probably some type of OG which OG’s are a rabbit hole with all the different types same as all the other “strains“… if it was an IBL I’d have my hopes of uniformity a little higher but still wouldn’t be expecting exactly that bud structur, I have never personally intentionally selfied/fem seeds so I can’t tell you what I’d expect from experience but genetics I’d be expecting close but not exact and on a F1 hybrid id just want some good smoke.. patients plays a role also not to harvest early out of excitemen.. honestly if it serves it’s purpose I’m happy if it looks pretty to that’s even better

Top Bottom