For Sale Piff Coast Farms: G Sour ***SOLD OUT/LIMITED***

• Thread starter McStinky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McStinky

McStinky

For sativa lovers who love Sour Diesel. Expect greasy, oily, sour colas. Direct sold out limited pack. Your only chance. You snooze, You lose.

G Sour
(Grapefruit Chem x PCSD)

Grapefruit Chem: Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Chemdog D

PCSD: JP cut x Karma Genetics Sour Diesel Bx2

NO TIME FOR GAMES!!!

-450.00 or B.O (no low ball)
-Cash App ONLY
-U.S only
-Free tracked shipping

G
GFCHEM12
GFCHEM3
GFCHEM0
PCSD
Moshmen

Moshmen

So these were for sale at $100 and you think they are now worth 450 pfffffft. It’s greedy dudes like you that gives the rest of us a bad rap, I’m sure u will find some sucker to pay for over priced beans - seems the only time ya post here is overcharge , we help people here on the not take advantage of new growers - just my opinion

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Ya snooze and ya save yourself the hassle of being burnt on 300$

400+ for some seeds? Do they give me magical powers after smoking? Does it grow a beanstalk to the clouds? Does the plant do the macarena? At the least, these beans better jump like their mexican cousins otherwise Ill buy 40 seeds for this same price and grow a years worth the budd.

Stopppppp ripping people off bro, its not a good look. 🦅

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

McSheisty up there seems low on cash atm. Anyone wanna start a gofundme for em? Its either that or were gonna see this guy posting links for his only fans page...we dont wanna see that now do we? 💀🦅

dire wolf

dire wolf

For sativa lovers who love Sour Diesel. Expect greasy, oily, sour colas. Direct sold out limited pack. Your only chance. You snooze, You lose.

G Sour
(Grapefruit Chem x PCSD)

NO TIME FOR GAMES!!!

-Cash App ONLY
-U.S only
-Free tracked shipping
Who's jp ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

G Sour
(Grapefruit Chem x PCSD)

NO TIME FOR GAMES!!!

-Cash App ONLY
-U.S only
-Free tracked shipping
Nice looking plants though ..... I'll give you that

Piffcoastfarms

Piffcoastfarms

Supporter
The first 3 photos are my photos of the Grapefruit Chem mother. The last photo is my PCSD keeper mom. @dire wolf jp is jay plantspeaker. I hit every circulating sour clone with a karma male. Did a big hunt and the JP x karma was the one I ended up keeping and calling piff coast sour diesel. @McStinky price gouging ain’t cool, but I’m also flattered you value my seeds that much and appreciate the support with the original purchase. Get it if ya can, but they are still in stock currently with not many packs remaining. Def some special stuff in there. Rank armpit grapefruit soaked in kersoene.

—-peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom