"Piff" NYC Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HACKDANDR0ID

HACKDANDR0ID

Tomorrow I'll post the other strain Fruity Pebbles, I took photos of the sample and cannot locate it, my bad!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that looks alot like the piff we were getting

RhymeSmoke

RhymeSmoke

That haze, pep, pepper, pepprika, hizaze, that muthafuckin PIFF!!!
Pifferific...Pifferificness...that Piffelicious..Piffeliciousness...rofl

Damn! No debate...and no mistakin that smell of piff. Aint smoked or even smelt anything like that in like 20 years maybe...actually. Was smoking piff heavy from like 95-2001 then it disappeared...

But I went to a wu tang show at webster hall in like 2004. Now im from Jersey Bayshore area 117 off Parkway. But My wifeys sister was going to st johns and she got me like 4 dubs of some killer Kush... Rolled up like 7 blunts But anyway these chicks was smokin some killer piff next to me so I traded an L....Saved that shit Because i hadn't seen it in years. So 2004 was the last time i smoke that peppery and musty like basement...its hard to explain that shit....

Also moved down to east coast of Florida in Boca Raton in like 2002 for 6 months....they definitely had piff as well. I was buying brick weed though for $25 an ounce. I had the fat dimes. Lol

JerseyGuy

JerseyGuy

since i haven't seen much if any shots of the piff strain. I'd figure i would throw up some. this is a recent batch. its kinda airy. it has the wicked smell. and a good up high. its not to potent though but its great to mix with the g13/haze. this is not the best batch i have seen. the smell lingers very long with this one. we smoked it up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it. when you are breaking a bud up it has a cardboard light rotten meat smell. In the bag its a hazy perfume smell very incense like. any pics of piff or comments plz throw them up.:bong2:
I need a cut off this

JerseyGuy

JerseyGuy

since i haven't seen much if any shots of the piff strain. I'd figure i would throw up some. this is a recent batch. its kinda airy. it has the wicked smell. and a good up high. its not to potent though but its great to mix with the g13/haze. this is not the best batch i have seen. the smell lingers very long with this one. we smoked it up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it. when you are breaking a bud up it has a cardboard light rotten meat smell. In the bag its a hazy perfume smell very incense like. any pics of piff or comments plz throw them up.:bong2:
This only on the East Coast I looked everywhere

JerseyGuy

JerseyGuy

your right kid, it does look like it was taken a bit early....this and others piff ive seen looks ALOT like the "black haze" from florida..this has always intrigued me since i know for a fact alot of the haze from florida gets pushed up in nyc, due to the huge price diff, the second pic next to the super skunk, looks kinda like another haze cut from florida called "the silver" or "silver haze"...its has denser nugs than the black...when you get the black on the streets it usually looks like the first pics... havent seen a batch in a good minute that was taken to completion..the good thing about hazes though,is you can cut them down early and they still get you really high....i wish i could smell some piff one day so i could finally tell if it is a diff strain

here are some pics from the last good batch of the black haze i got

View attachment 97953

View attachment 97954
Dam it looks exactly like piff and every time my boys go to Mia they always say they smoke piff to wow I’ve been smoking piff since 1997 never seen a seed or knew where it was from Nice

Cory821

Cory821

Been following this for a minute. All I can say is if you ain’t from the east coast you never smoked that NY piff! I live in Oregon now and even with all this amazing legal bud I’m still always in search of that basement cat piss haze. Smoke a few good cuts but nothing close to home! Here some good super silver I got the other day. Smell and taste are close but not the same!

345DD84A 9F00 4B94 9EB3 189A9CAD0E69
Cory821

Cory821

That haze, pep, pepper, pepprika, hizaze, that muthafuckin PIFF!!!
Pifferific...Pifferificness...that Piffelicious..Piffeliciousness...rofl

Damn! No debate...and no mistakin that smell of piff. Aint smoked or even smelt anything like that in like 20 years maybe...actually. Was smoking piff heavy from like 95-2001 then it disappeared...

But I went to a wu tang show at webster hall in like 2004. Now im from Jersey Bayshore area 117 off Parkway. But My wifeys sister was going to st johns and she got me like 4 dubs of some killer Kush... Rolled up like 7 blunts But anyway these chicks was smokin some killer piff next to me so I traded an L....Saved that shit Because i hadn't seen it in years. So 2004 was the last time i smoke that peppery and musty like basement...its hard to explain that shit....

Also moved down to east coast of Florida in Boca Raton in like 2002 for 6 months....they definitely had piff as well. I was buying brick weed though for $25 an ounce. I had the fat dimes. Lol

yeah man your right the smell and taste and euphoria you get from the real deal is hard to explain. I’m in Oregon now and even with a dispo every 5 miles which is awesome as fuck by the way I still have only had a few closely resembling cuts. I miss the east coast piff!

JerzeeHaze

JerzeeHaze

haze

yeah its hard to get haze if ur not on the east coast (ny,nj,and florida )....and yeah its a 100 percent sativa and gets u stoned outta ur mind... thats why the peepz down in florida stick by this strain and never try anything different. they have perfected this haze.. and to them its the greatest bud... and yeah it takes an extra 30 days to grow instead of a regulary indica wich only flowers for 60 . they feel its worth it at the end because of the quality and the YIELDs... boy do i love this haze..... ive grown up to this stuff since this is all my family makes down in south florida... and let me tell u ... unless its sumthin dank out of cali... nothing really compares to this original sativa...
You still in jerzee vert?

Patriots617

Patriots617

I have been trying to find this ny piff or haze this was back from 2003-2010 it's probably still around now but just can't find it used to be $20 for a .7 and I lived in southeastern Massachusetts,it was floral but kinda had a cat piss smell on just trying to find something that resembles it if I cant find the real thing and I have a nice vault for trade or il on to buy if avail

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
see the threads still going. im out in cali now none of my peeps can find the piff anymore back out east.

Patriots617

Patriots617

I found a couple diff things that could resemblance black piff by top dawg seeds ,bandaid haze 3.0 ix,uptown brown bx, all of those should bear some resemblance there's also a strain that's sold out right now but it's called puday holiday

Patriots617

Patriots617

I found a couple diff things that could resemblance black piff by top dawg seeds ,bandaid haze 3.0 ix,uptown brown bx, all of those should bear some resemblance there's also a strain that's sold out right now but it's called puday holiday
I also have some others that could possibly be it I am gonna hunt everyone of those until I find it the. I will hold onto and take cuts

sosincere

sosincere

Supporter
I have been trying to find this ny piff or haze this was back from 2003-2010 it's probably still around now but just can't find it used to be $20 for a .7 and I lived in southeastern Massachusetts,it was floral but kinda had a cat piss smell on just trying to find something that resembles it if I cant find the real thing and I have a nice vault for trade or il on to buy if avail
Piff coast farms outa NYC has made it their purpose to keep this strain alive and respected. I tried their NYC piff #3 and it is really close to the real thing with a 9 week flowering time! Trust me you will be pleased, they have the cuts available all over Cali by purple city genetics

hazegod666

hazegod666

I do a haze skunk, mango haze dom. And it's nice and piffy it's outdoor and has lots of sugar and complex taste trippy piff high.

Top Bottom