"Piff" NYC Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Welcome! I dont know if you're the "Haze God"......that's a pretty high bar.....then there's the Iron Maiden number... ;)

Nice picture. Do you work with/like other varieties?

By the way.......you're the one on the right.....?

All in fun. Welcome.

hazegod666

hazegod666

Welcome! I dont know if you're the "Haze God"......that's a pretty high bar.....then there the Iron Maiden number... ;)

Nice picture. Do you work with/like other varieties?

By the way.......you're the one on the right.....?

All in fun. Welcome
Hello harpua88, I assure you I am THE haze god. Lol . That's my buddy smokey. He's a bear. Lol thanks for the welcome and I run outdoor a Hazecross I made yrs ago and just started working with animal cookies from Greenpoint seeds, since it's legal I tried to make a personal kush strain to trade and I like fire og. So. Last yr was the first kush run and I'll say thug pug is overrated and seedyjunky. Best was Greenpoint out of like five companies. So I bought the whole line of animal cookies crosses and that's 2023 for me.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Hello harpua88, I assure you I am THE haze god. Lol . That's my buddy smokey. He's a bear. Lol thanks for the welcome and I run outdoor a Hazecross I made yrs ago and just started working with animal cookies from Greenpoint seeds, since it's legal I tried to make a personal kush strain to trade and I like fire og. So. Last yr was the first kush run and I'll say thug pug is overrated and seedyjunky. Best was Greenpoint out of like five companies. So I bought the whole line of animal cookies crosses and that's 2023 for me.
Yeah it's astounding how many companies have seeds, and sometimes theyj don't have any pictures, just their logo. And that's understandable, there are technically new strains created with every cross, they can't take pictures of those that were just made. Then it's up to the person getting them to know the strains, the breeder, and trust that it's worth paying 400+ for 10 seeds...

hazegod666

hazegod666

Yeah it's astounding how many companies have seeds, and sometimes theyj don't have any pictures, just their logo. And that's understandable, there are technically new strains created with every cross, they can't take pictures of those that were just made. Then it's up to the person getting them to know the strains, the breeder, and trust that it's worth paying 400+ for 10 seeds...
I've had the best luck with craft cannabis from home growers here in USA than with say sweet seeds from Spain. And the cup winners. Though greenhouse seeds mango haze is very nice. What lines are you working with? Any for trade?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I've had the best luck with craft cannabis from home growers here in USA than with say sweet seeds from Spain. And the cup winners. Though greenhouse seeds mango haze is very nice. What lines are you working with? Any for trade?
Hey I'm sorry, I thought I responded to this one, maybe I didn't hit send, I'm new and still getting familiar with the layout. Sometimes in these places.......all chat rooms really, even fb....we tend to just drop conversations instead of saying "ooh I gotta run". Can you imagine if we did that with phone calls or in person? All of a sudden :click:..... ha!

Anyway, I'm just getting ready to start after a many years gap. I last grew in '94 or "95. I should have kept journals, and I certainly should have kept the genetics.....I still have the polaroids I took in '88, but you can not plant polaroids. Well, you can, it would just destroy the polaroids..... ;)

So right now I'm getting ready and building the seeds base I want, I'm probably a couple of years from having seeds that are trade-worthy.

hazegod666

hazegod666

I got plenty if you want some testers. I ran various kush like I said and I don't like sunset sherbet I have a animal cookies cross with it and another less potent sherbert cross if you want to trade for like a bowl or something you can send other than genetics lol I like to barter.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I got plenty if you want some testers. I ran various kush like I said and I don't like sunset sherbet I have a animal cookies cross with it and another less potent sherbert cross if you want to trade for like a bowl or something you can send other than genetics lol I like to barter.
He he.....you're funny. I would say give me a little time and I'll have seeds worth trading. There are so many different combinations I want to try, old school and new. It's the unusual, maybe untried combinations where the fun is.

hazegod666

hazegod666

He he.....you're funny. I would say give me a little time and I'll have seeds worth trading. There are so many different combinations I want to try, old school and new. It's the unusual, maybe untried combinations where the fun is.
Hey man, I didn't get to where I'm at alone alot of other people helped me see where I should be

Top Bottom