pine tar accident WTF ?????

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

so get this i do my normal thing for oil and so i run the butane through outside and leave it to evap while i go for a hike or suttin.... so i come back after 3-4 hours and it looked great and smelled wicked piney like too damm much, purged with hot water and tried some and came to the conclusion that a pine needle or piece of pine tar/sap got in the pool of butane while i was away, my dumbass did it next to some pine trees and the wind must have put it in,,,,, so it dont realy burn right and it makes ur nose a very wierd tingly, so this is a heads up to all u oil heads, STAY CLEAR FROM PINE TREES DURING EXTRACTION AND EVAP!!!!!!!i only ruined about 3-4 grams but shit man it still blows

619ster

619ster

That's pretty funny lol. Sorry for your lesson learned though. I have a homie I watched vape something off a plant that looked like a dab because he dropped some and thought that was some of the wax. Funny shit!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I could do some serious bitching about pine sap, but I'll save y'all the headache and just say to get another tree planted next to it ASAP, so you can cut the sonofabitch down ASAP. That's what I'm doing, but it's been a few years on that incense cedar and we're still waiting. The redwood, however..! But it's across from the pine (with regard to solar path and keeping things cool in summer).

The worst I've seen was back in high school days, someone had their own apartment and a cat. He dropped a bud, picked 'it' up, stuffed it into the pipe commenting, "What the fuck is wrong with this grass...?" I looked at it and said, "That's not plant material. What does it smell like?"

Yep, the cat had shat near the sofa and he'd stuffed an old CAT TURD into his pipe. I wouldn't toke from it ever again!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha! Jeez I must still b a lil tipsy from last night... epic night in Denver for a buddy's birthday. Rockies game was good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom