Pine weed

• Thread starter OneStonedPony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

OK, my old man is one of those guys who loves skunk, haze, and weed that smells and tastes like a pine tree. So here's my question: Which seed company has a truely pine tree smelling, tasting weed, that only requires a month of veg (give or take a week), and no more that eight weeks in flower to finish ? I plan to grow some for the old man, and I need to get it done by New Years Day. His birthday is late January, and I want some time for a light cure. All info is appreciated.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Logics SourChem Sister and Chemical Romance from Divine Genetics would really hit those flavor profiles your looking for. Both will be bomb ass smoke and they are fem'd seeds too. They won't be hard to grow and should yield nicely. Only thing is I would take both strains to 9 weeks.

Hope that helps! :)

Both on the bay for sale too.

S

Skunkenstein

The most Pine Smelling plant I've ever grown, and still maintain the cut..is Doc Atomics Northern Lights.Specifically the Indica/Christmas Tree Pheno. Grow out a pack and you will Easily find it..The other pheno is sativa/Thai..it Looks,smells,same structure as Super silver Haze..The Indica finishes up 60-63days, the Thai, closer to 70. Good Luck!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Love the pine-weed myself OneStonedPony.

The most Pine Smelling plant I've ever grown, and still maintain the cut..is Doc Atomics Northern Lights.Specifically the Indica/Christmas Tree Pheno. Grow out a pack and you will Easily find it..The other pheno is sativa/Thai..it Looks,smells,same structure as Super silver Haze..The Indica finishes up 60-63days, the Thai, closer to 70. Good Luck!

Wow bro, thanks so much for this info! Back when I was first smoking 25 yrs ago, I got this one bag that smelled just like a Christmas tree. It's one of those early sentimental memories I guess & I've always wondered what that was. Anyway, it wasn't like today - we never knew of any strains we were getting or hardly any strains names for that matter. Northern Lights and Skunk were pretty much it. Looks like your bit of info fits perfectly.

noodles

noodles

I had a few bags of some shit that was pure pine needle in upstate ny maybe 6 years ago. Blow your lungs apart, it was great lol. Pretty heavy high, cerebral too if I remember right, wish I knew what that was. I had an ult chem 08 x raskal og pheno that coated your mouth with pine and made your mouth numb, sadly I did not keep it. From what I read, freezeland is one of the ultimate pine strains, nl gets mentioned a lot too. I have no experience with freezeland but from what I've read, its the PINE. A breeder at hemp depot has it.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

My old shit!

PINE#5........the best anywhere,anytime!
Got a cross left with sourDxOGkushXpine#5
should be great if i find the pine pheno.....

S

Skunkenstein

Noodles, that Freezeland is Old school SSSC stock called Friesland that was crossed with a Pluton male..then bx'2 ed to the original Friesland cut.The guy ;Breeder Brad' used to be all over the Forums 2-3yrs ago..I talked with him on Many occasions, havent heard from Him, or seen him on any Forums whatsoever.I'm talking a Friend of mine into growing this for next seasons outdoor..!! He's running some crazy Haze hybrid that will never finish on time. Gotta Luv those Pine smelling Buds!!

Top Bottom