Pineapple Cheese S1 Project

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

just wanted to let everyone know what's up next. Well, after bring samples of the Pineapple Cheese to the SF Hightimes Medical cup. Everyone was really liking her. Wish I would have taken pictures of the peoples faces as they open and smelled the jars. lol

Any ways, long story short. Allot of people wanted seeds and I didn't have them. This cross isn't mine and was done by friends in Garberville area. Since they don't have the parents anymore. They asked me to fem her and gave me promising to sells seeds also.

This is a really great cut. Very easy to grow and no problems with her. She's a hardly plant and grows very nice. Here's the mother I'm going to strip and take cuts from. She roots in 7 days every time. I'll spray two of the cuts and use the others for the mothers that will take the pollen.

Once this is done. I'll test some myself and also get Logic some tester's for those to try out. I know there will be people from the SF Hightimes Cup dropping in, so this is to let them know. I'm starting the project and it should be done in about 90 days or so.

I'll keep all the info on this project in here. Any one with any questions. Please, feel free to ask away. Before anyone ask. We don't know what was used for the Pineapple, sorry. The mother was the UK cut for sure. This is one of the reasons they want seeds. Parents where lost and they don't know the pineapple that was used.

Thanks again for all the support over the years.
Take care,
BG
Pineapple_Cheese1.JPG

Pineapple_Cheese_2.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Billygoat! I'm glad this project is getting started. I really liked that Pineapple Cheese! It was really nice talking with u. I know u had a crazy weekend. U looked pretty tired when we were talking but still kept it cool. I can't wait to get these beans when they r ready. Do u plan on releasing a OG Choclate Thai S1 or regs? That would be awesome! Keep up the great work bro. Hope to see u again sometime.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Rival79,

the PAC is some great smoke. It was funny how many people really liked it. It was nice talking to you as well. It was a long and tiring day, but I handled it well. I'll be brewing up my solution this week and start spraying the donor plant. Hopefully, there aren't any issues. Guess will see soon enough.

Thanks for the support and thanks for stopping by. I'll be working the OG Chocolate Thai pure seeds later on. Once I get moved and the new greenhouse up. Then I'll get back on this one and also some others I promised.
BG

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I will be keeping an eye on this project for sure. sounds very tasty.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What up mr goat I've Ben looking for a cheese cross and I think this is the one for me plus I Dnt have any of your gear yet so I deff want a pack of these she looks like a nice plant can't Waite until there done be blessed and grow safe
P.G.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great news I'll buy a pack when there done.. That strain looked killer but so did all the others.. I can't wait 4 some Pineapple Cheese S1's

J

Jah Leon

Nice looking plant. Would like to taste her. Great to see more people respecting a breeders right and sharing back clones when a breeder looses their original genetics. Lots of respect for that, major karma. Good luck with your future endeavors, much success.

Bless; love and gratitude

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tagged for sure. I too would love to try this one. Do you have any pics of the product you took to the cup? Pineapple cheese sounds so good. yummm..

Billygoat

Billygoat

I will be keeping an eye on this project for sure. sounds very tasty.

Thanks, she is. I was so shocked at how well she did. I wish I had pictures of the peoples faces when they open the jars of this. lol

reminds me of this
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/pineapple-cheese-casserole/detail.aspx
sounds nasty but its fucking delicious!!!

and i bet this cross is just as yummy

wish i wasnt so timid in person, i saw your booth a few times and peaked in but it was always super packed and i didnt know which of the staff was you, maybe next time

Thanks for the link. She nasty in a good way. I really love how this girl grows. She doesn't give me any issues. As for being timid. It's all good and no worries. It was me, since I'm a big fat mean looking SOB. lol I must have scared you. lol We are looking at other events, so maybe next time. Plus, I'll have my t-shirts. Thanks for stopping by. It was packed both days at out booth.

What up mr goat I've Ben looking for a cheese cross and I think this is the one for me plus I Dnt have any of your gear yet so I deff want a pack of these she looks like a nice plant can't Waite until there done be blessed and grow safe
P.G.

Thanks, and this Cheese cross is very nice. I'm sure this one will do the trick for you. All ways happy when someone new buys seeds. I feels great seeing and hearing their results. Thanks for dropping by and I'll do my best to get these done asap.
Thanks

Great news I'll buy a pack when there done.. That strain looked killer but so did all the others.. I can't wait 4 some Pineapple Cheese S1's

Thanks, everyone looked pretty good. I was so surprised with this one myself. Let's hope there are no issues and they S1 without issues.
Thanks

Nice looking plant. Would like to taste her. Great to see more people respecting a breeders right and sharing back clones when a breeder looses their original genetics. Lots of respect for that, major karma. Good luck with your future endeavors, much success.

Bless; love and gratitude

Thanks, she taste really nice. Had allot of people wanting to buy the flower up, but I didn't want to sell her. Everyone was shocked at me saying. "Smoke her up, she's free". lol It was a good day. As for good karma. It's good karma, me getting access to her. Sharing seeds back to friends is even better. Its all good in the end and I'm more then happy to make seeds for the people that made this cross.
Thanks
Tagged for sure. I too would love to try this one. Do you have any pics of the product you took to the cup? Pineapple cheese sounds so good. yummm..

Sorry, I don't have any pictures. I'll see if one of the other members of our collective might. I do have some others flowering out now and will get updated pictures of those. Think I got three girls flowering now and are about 10 days. I'm going to get good pictures of those, because I'll need them for the auctions and magazine ad. You'll get a chance. Seeds shouldn't take long and this girl is 60 days.
Thanks

Just want to thank everyone for stopping by and all the support. I've got cut rooting and the mother is ready to roll. So, it shouldn't take two long. I'll keep everyone up to date.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Now that I have me some Floramite, I might can grow Cheese crosses....lol cheese has always been a bug magnet in my setups.

Tex

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Really looking forward to smell this stuff. Is this a pretty tough strain to grow for a fairly novice grower?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Never heard the borg liked the cheese really well, but you learn something new every day. Just a little update. Got my generator out today and will be setting it up soon. Will start brewing my silver and then spraying a couple of rooted clones. Just waiting for the cuts to root. Should be popping in a couple of days.

I'll spray for two weeks or less. Then I will put them into flower. I've got a nice mother and should yield some nice seeds. I've got to transplant the mother. I'll get some pictures of here.

Thanks for the support and feedback everyone. Means allot to me. Let's hope this girls takes to the reversing well.
Later,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

all the best for your project bro..soundz like a smellin' bomb :)

cheers

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks DarksideX. I'm thinking things should go well. This plant is pretty stable and very easy to grow, so I think it should be fine. Will know more one things get rolling and after testing the seeds.

Here's some pictures. Roots all look good. Just transplanted the mother to a 5 gallon container. Now's it's just waiting on the cuts to root. Once they get rooted. Then I'll get them a week or so veg time. Then start spraying them down and prepare to move everything into flower. This plant is one of the easiest plants I've grown. Going to run her in some hydro and see what she does yield wise.

Enjoy the pictures.
PAC_Roots.JPG

PAC.JPG

PAC2.JPG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

well the mother got to big and had to move her into flower. The cuts where taking to long to root, so the seeds are going to be a couple of weeks later. Here's a picture of another PAC i've got into flower now. I have three of them and they are in soil. I have more trouble with soil and can't wait to move the next batch into coco. I have more bad luck with soil. lolol

Any ways, here's a picture of a PAC and some nug and resin shoots.
Enjoy,
BG
PAC_7-17a.JPG

PAC_7-17.JPG

B

biggs

looking forward to this one billygoat mate, i'll defo have a pack or 2 when there ready. sonic has planned on making a similar strain using his uk pineapple which i've been hoping he'd make for ages now, but hasn't got round to it yet. so i'm really looking forward to this one. good luck with them bro, hope they turn out super dank for you.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

looking real healthy:) i love me sum cheese cross :joint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

looking forward to this one billygoat mate, i'll defo have a pack or 2 when there ready. sonic has planned on making a similar strain using his uk pineapple which i've been hoping he'd make for ages now, but hasn't got round to it yet. so i'm really looking forward to this one. good luck with them bro, hope they turn out super dank for you.

Thanks, never heard anything about Sonic's project. This cut was done a long while ago and the parents are gone. This cut came from the boyz in garberville. Well, the clones are rooted and I've just got to grow them out some and start spraying a few clones to pollinate the others and its a 60 day run from there. Thanks for dropping by.

looking real healthy:) i love me sum cheese cross :joint:

This is a nice one. Everyone really enjoyed it at the SF Hightimes Medical Cup. I really wish I had some pictures of peoples faces once the open and smelled the jars.
Later,
BG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I really enjoyed that Pineapple Cheese. Tasty ass bong hits! Thanx, Billygoat. I can't wait til these beans r ready. Good luck with everything bro!

Top Bottom