Pineapple Cheese S1 Project

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I really enjoyed that Pineapple Cheese. Tasty ass bong hits! Thanx, Billygoat. I can't wait til these beans r ready. Good luck with everything bro!

Thanks, it's some nice stuff for sure. I was smelling the girls this morning. yummy. I should have more for the Hemp Expo for those who didn't get a chance at the SF Hightimes Cannabis Cup.

I'm guessing, but I this seeds should be ready and some what test by X-mas time. Thanks for the support everyone.
Later,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Evening all,

just a little update. I've got some nice rooted clones and I'm back on track. For some reason, that last bunch just didn't do their thing, so I trashed them. Any ways, things are back on track. Got a mother vegging and just transplanted the clones. So, in a few weeks. I should be able to move things into flower.

I'll be sure to post some pictures of a mother I was going to use. That is in flower now. She's looking good and had some issues but all is good now. I'll make sure to update through all the steps.

Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

sorry, I haven't updated in a bit. Been really sick and will be heading to the VA hospital this week. Damn, live is still giving me shit. Any ways, I'm still plugging away at it. Here the mother that was going to be the donor for the pollen, but the clones didn't take. So, we got behide on the project. Another mistake was running out of soil and transplanting into coco. It was a 50/50 soil coco mixture. I basically dropped a soil root bound plant into the next size pot of coco.

I was having issues with ph. I didn't know what to keep it at. Since, there was allot of both. Coco and soil, but any way. I'm switching back to hydro and going to be running coco in a bucket system from Sun Systems. Well, here's a picture. She doing ok and should be done in a few weeks. She should have put on more weight, but is doing ok. The hydro system should pull more weight. Resin, is good like always and the smell is awesome.

Clones are about to be transplanted and they are starting to take off. I'll get to spraying them soon. Thanks for all the support.
Take care,
BG

PAC_8-25a.JPG

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome Hope you get to feeling better BG I am so excited to dee the P cheese get done I haven't had the pleasure of growing any of your gear yet but you can bet on that i will be grabbing a couple of packs of these when they become available. I have really ben wanting a cheese strain and this sounds like the perfect one for me again I hope you get to feeling better brother we need more breeders like you in the community I have ben on a s1 seed buying spree with horti's starbud Chemdog #4 bubba kush the white and I think your pineapple cheese will be the perfect way to end my s1 buying spree stay frosty hommie grow safe and god bless
$P.grower$

Billygoat

Billygoat

Awesome Hope you get to feeling better BG I am so excited to dee the P cheese get done I haven't had the pleasure of growing any of your gear yet but you can bet on that i will be grabbing a couple of packs of these when they become available. I have really ben wanting a cheese strain and this sounds like the perfect one for me again I hope you get to feeling better brother we need more breeders like you in the community I have ben on a s1 seed buying spree with horti's starbud Chemdog #4 bubba kush the white and I think your pineapple cheese will be the perfect way to end my s1 buying spree stay frosty hommie grow safe and god bless
$P.grower$

Thanks for the kind words and support. Doctors are keeping a close eye on me, so I'm well looked after. As for the PAC, she's a nice strain and I'm glad my buddies game to me to reverse her. She is a strong plant and I've never seen side branches so strong. Her smell is really nice.

I'm a type of person who really enjoys a room that smells nice. One strain I love, but hate a room full. Is the e-32 Trainwreck. GOD! do I hate the odor of a room full of them. The PAC really smells nice flowering and is awesome all cured up.

Resin forms nice on this one and buds are dense. Weight is good also. I really think this one should really kickass outside. She should really produce a true tree.

Well, I'll get some pictures once I get all the clones transplanted. I'll get my generator out and make up some fresh solution and get to spraying. Give them a couple of week veg and spraying and they should be ready to plant into flower.

I don't want everyone to get into a rush on these. PLEASE HOLD TIGHT I want to make sure these produce females. That's the easy part. I can get the fresh seeds going pretty quickly, but to make sure they are true. They will need to be flowered out to the end. I don't want any pollen sacks popping up.

I'll most likely get with Logic and send in some testers and get some to friends here. Well, that's about it. Sorry, for the long rant. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How is this project going? I hope all is well with u Billygoat.. & I hope this project is going good also.. Do u got any Dry bud pics of the pineapple cheese yet?

Billygoat

Billygoat

How is this project going? I hope all is well with u Billygoat.. & I hope this project is going good also.. Do u got any Dry bud pics of the pineapple cheese yet?

Morning MakinGoo,

the project is killing me. lol It's moving forward and that's a plus. Don't know if these are going to be ready in time. These are my first run at S1's and I want to make sure they are what they should be. I don't want any issues with these. I don't want to have to refund or replace seeds. If there is an issues. I'm the type of person. That doesn't want to waste time and money with others grow.

I've had two crop's fail before. I don't know if you remember the OG Chocolate Thai F3's I was trying to make. Well, two crops of those. Back to back, failed on me. That was allot of time and money. It hurt me pretty bad, so I don't want that happening here.

Also, there has been issues with others seeds in the pass. So, I want to be sure these are what they are. I'm also going to get with Logic and see about getting some tester's. Ive got mine locally, but I want some people to do threads. So, other's know for sure. I want people to feel and see they can trust in the S1's and not have to worry.

As for tester's. For those of you thinking your going to PM me and give me some story and say you want to be a tester. Don't waste your time, because of you bother me about asking to test these or others. You will go on a list and it won't be for testing seeds. So, you have been told.

I will get with Logic when the time is right and we will figure out how testers will be picked, so don't bother me or you will go on the other list.

The Casey Jones plants are looking good, but those will need testing. Since there are Thai genes in there. I'm a little worried, but things are looking good. That's it for now. Slowly moving forward.

I might not be around for a little bit. I have to head to the hospital in SF. Got some more testing and labs to get done. So, I might be away for a bit. If I don't reply, then I'll get back in a few days.
Take care,
BG

T

TreFarmer

Go get yourself taken care of BillyGoat! We need you healthy to continue your work Bruh!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Take ur time Billy Goat.. I was juss wondering how it was going.. I'm glad ur makin sure this is a solid project b4 the release.. Take care of your self I hope everything goes good in SF

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry Billy....didn't know you were having problems...ttyl...

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks guys. I just want to make sure these S1 are 100%. I have yet to have any issues with any of the seeds I've made and I don't want to start now. "Knock on wood" Also, this health shit is really kicking my ass. Plus, with me missing work and bills. You know how that all goes. Hard, when your not flipping crops like others might do.

Thanks for the support. I'll get these done and get some online testers and then will be off to the races. I will already have local grower's burning through these, but will have some members here and other sites doing threads. Just, so others know these are 100%

Thanks again full the support and sorry I've been so sick and moody.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Billygoat how is this project going?

It was put on hold again. My health was super bad and was in the hospital for a bit. I also got reinfected by broadmites again, so we had to get ride of them, but I've got fresh cuts rooting not and two plants are just in flower now. Once I know they are safe and back to normal. I'll make the seeds.

So, much has happen and didn't think I was going to do well. Things are moving forward and I should have something some what soon. At least some fresh pictures and then seeds.
Take care,
BG

Krypto

Krypto

Morning everyone,

just wanted to let everyone know what's up next. Well, after bring samples of the Pineapple Cheese to the SF Hightimes Medical cup. Everyone was really liking her. Wish I would have taken pictures of the peoples faces as they open and smelled the jars. lol

Any ways, long story short. Allot of people wanted seeds and I didn't have them. This cross isn't mine and was done by friends in Garberville area. Since they don't have the parents anymore. They asked me to fem her and gave me promising to sells seeds also.

This is a really great cut. Very easy to grow and no problems with her. She's a hardly plant and grows very nice. Here's the mother I'm going to strip and take cuts from. She roots in 7 days every time. I'll spray two of the cuts and use the others for the mothers that will take the pollen.

Once this is done. I'll test some myself and also get Logic some tester's for those to try out. I know there will be people from the SF Hightimes Cup dropping in, so this is to let them know. I'm starting the project and it should be done in about 90 days or so.

I'll keep all the info on this project in here. Any one with any questions. Please, feel free to ask away. Before anyone ask. We don't know what was used for the Pineapple, sorry. The mother was the UK cut for sure. This is one of the reasons they want seeds. Parents where lost and they don't know the pineapple that was used.

Thanks again for all the support over the years.
Take care,
BG
Pineapple_Cheese1.JPG

Pineapple_Cheese_2.JPG
I know you might not get this...because of this thread being hella old. But, Southern Humboldt seed Collective have a pineapple cheese. And the genetics are guess what? Pineapple x Cheese! The description reads as 70% sativa with an energetic and creative effect. Those guys at Humboldt are top-notch breeders and just straight-up good people. I have their OG Ringo, Harle- Tsue, and pineapple cheese on the way. And something called" pineapple euphoria" not sure about that one. Maybe it's a tester. What was your pineapple cheese like?
Morning everyone,

just wanted to let everyone know what's up next. Well, after bring samples of the Pineapple Cheese to the SF Hightimes Medical cup. Everyone was really liking her. Wish I would have taken pictures of the peoples faces as they open and smelled the jars. lol

Any ways, long story short. Allot of people wanted seeds and I didn't have them. This cross isn't mine and was done by friends in Garberville area. Since they don't have the parents anymore. They asked me to fem her and gave me promising to sells seeds also.

This is a really great cut. Very easy to grow and no problems with her. She's a hardly plant and grows very nice. Here's the mother I'm going to strip and take cuts from. She roots in 7 days every time. I'll spray two of the cuts and use the others for the mothers that will take the pollen.

Once this is done. I'll test some myself and also get Logic some tester's for those to try out. I know there will be people from the SF Hightimes Cup dropping in, so this is to let them know. I'm starting the project and it should be done in about 90 days or so.

I'll keep all the info on this project in here. Any one with any questions. Please, feel free to ask away. Before anyone ask. We don't know what was used for the Pineapple, sorry. The mother was the UK cut for sure. This is one of the reasons they want seeds. Parents where lost and they don't know the pineapple that was used.

Thanks again for all the support over the years.
Take care,
BG
Pineapple_Cheese1.JPG

Pineapple_Cheese_2.JPG

Top Bottom