Pineapple Chunk deficiency

• Thread starter Panolientje
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panolientje

Panolientje

Hello ladies & gents

I have a Pineapple Chunk that is a few weeks in flower. But she is slowly starting to yellow from the bottom up. The first leaves to go were the big fan leaves directly connected to the stem and now other leaves are following too. I personally think it might be a pH or nitrogen problem but I'm not sure because I have no way of measuring this. She is planted in 15L or 3gal pre-fertilized soil. I have used this soil before with smaller autoflowers and got great results with only watering! I'm currently giving her Supplemental nutrients, Plagron Alga Bloom (with nitrogen).
IMG_20200801_151733.jpg
IMG_20200801_105718.jpg
IMG_20200801_105651.jpg
IMG_20200730_140917.jpg
Do you guys have any idea what I could do to solve this? Many thanks! :)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
She is eating up her stores and naturally the lower leaves die off, it it’s early into flower then she was lacking of nitrogen during the stretch.
Do u have a micro feed regiment of macro and nitrogen feeds? If not do a 1/8 dose of your veg feed every other feed up till week 6 flower then cut off micro feeding and boost the PK to double for the final swell with some carbs (Mollases and the like) if in soil/coco

shittyfartfarmer

shittyfartfarmer

She is eating up her stores and naturally the lower leaves die off, it it’s early into flower then she was lacking of nitrogen during the stretch.
Do u have a micro feed regiment of macro and nitrogen feeds? If not do a 1/8 dose of your veg feed every other feed up till week 6 flower then cut off micro feeding and boost the PK to double for the final swell with some carbs (Mollases and the like) if in soil/coco
great i dont wanna hi jack but im a newbie you can use black strap molasse in coco ? newbie- dont know much lol

Top Bottom