Pineapple Chunk - First Grow

• Thread starter thedubside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thedubside

thedubside

Hello all,

First grow and been a good experience, some issues but overall went better than expected. Done a lot of reading up before even getting equipment and have learned a lot through the process and with all the knowledge i've picked up from you guys, thanks!

Biobiz all mix soil. 3 gallon fabric pots. LED veg/bloom light( thinking will upgrade for next run) foxfarm veg n bloom nutes.

didnt need any veg nutes and didnt feed at all during veg, soil seemed to be fine for entire veg, actually started to get nitrogen toxicity which i didnt notice for quite a while until it got obvious.

only topped one, which was the strongest grower. the runt was looking really weak at one point and i almost tossed it. glad i didnt as it actually turned out to be the best yielder with most trykes.

one i topped hermied and have found some seeds in the lowest buds on that plant so far.

vegged for 8 weeks and flowered for just over 10. feel i probably lost a week in there somewhere from stunting/stressing, im sure i over watered in first few weeks which slowed them down a bit.

breeder said 55-60 days, i ram em for 74 and trykes were mix of cloudy and clear but were taking forever to change it seems, figured after 2 week flush would be more amber but never found any but i didnt chck over every bud scrutinizing them or anything. felt could have easily left them for few more weeks and have read other forums with people saying the same. howevr im sure they are ripe enough to harvest so I did. been drying 7 days so far, 16C temp 55-60RH, hasnt smelled great but the cut grass kind of smell has gone now mostly and buds smell bettr up close but not amazing or anything.

wasnt an over powering aroma during grow but definitely citrus/florally kind of smell, when i go into drying room it doesnt smell of weed whatsoever.

smoked a few J's of the larf and still no properly dried but hasnt been a strong high, very low grade which is disappointing. hoping the tops will be more potent

Pineapple chunk   first grow
Pineapple chunk   first grow 2
Pineapple chunk   first grow 3
Pineapple chunk   first grow 4
Pineapple chunk   first grow 5
Pineapple chunk   first grow 6
Pineapple chunk   first grow 7
Pineapple chunk   first grow 8
Pineapple chunk   first grow 9
Pineapple chunk   first grow 10
Pineapple chunk   first grow 11
Pineapple chunk   first grow 12
Pineapple chunk   first grow 13
Pineapple chunk   first grow 14
Pineapple chunk   first grow 15
Pineapple chunk   first grow 16
Pineapple chunk   first grow 17
Pineapple chunk   first grow 18
Pineapple chunk   first grow 19
thedubside

thedubside

big mistake i made was after i flushed them to get rid of excess nitro, i didnt re feed at end of the flush, so they went a week with no nutes and bad calcium deficiency presented . after the flush on one of them leaves went all twsted and haywire, pointing up etc. I didnt water till run off everytime either which i know is a mistake, sometimes only a tiny bit of run off which would let salts build up etc, so when i flushed prob threw it all out of whack.

Top Bottom