Pineapple Chunk + Peppermint Kush. Outdoor Grow.

• Thread starter Garrett5959
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garrett5959

Garrett5959

Still a work in progress. I haven't germinated yet, but I'll post updates when I do.

Medium:
A mix of of potting soil, peat moss, compost, manure, earthworm castings, perlite, clay pellets, and powdered humic acid.

Climate: Midwest, will be grown from July to early October if the weather permits

Seeds are from Barney's Farm

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

how is this grow going? i was thinking about trying the Pineapple Chunk for the 2016 season. i have read some good reviews saying this strain is very mold resistant which is what i need at 37.5 n hot and humid southeast usa

Limonene

Limonene

how is this grow going? i was thinking about trying the Pineapple Chunk for the 2016 season. i have read some good reviews saying this strain is very mold resistant which is what i need at 37.5 n hot and humid southeast usa
Hey bro.. I hate to be negative but id rather be negative than see a fellow grower take a fall...
Just ran 3 pineapple chunks from barneys and its one of the worst strains i have seen in years... Horrible structure, terrible smell and no buzz. And can i just add that i have been running LOTS of strains, have plenty of experience and feel i can judge good from bad.
I would mark it 1/10 because they germinated but I'm going to give it 0/10 because i wish it hadn't... Check my posts bro, i am very rarely critical, barneys suck...

william76

william76

You
Hey bro.. I hate to be negative but id rather be negative than see a fellow grower take a fall...
Just ran 3 pineapple chunks from barneys and its one of the worst strains i have seen in years... Horrible structure, terrible smell and no buzz. And can i just add that i have been running LOTS of strains, have plenty of experience and feel i can judge good from bad.
I would mark it 1/10 because they germinated but I'm going to give it 0/10 because i wish it hadn't... Check my posts bro, i am very rarely critical, barneys suck...
. You could easily find better!look on the bay if ur stuck,76

Limonene

Limonene

yeah i would NEVER have bought them, my friend got them, popped them then decided he didn't want them and i hate to see a plant go to waste... wish i hadn't bothered!!!
especially when i have about 12 packs of bodhi seeds in my fridge!!!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

hell bro thanks! ya i been finding more reveiws and some say 100+ days to flower WTF!! ive never fucked with barney before but from the looks of the reports i wont be. i suppose i just stick with my Delahaze and Jacky white for outdoors and try Belladonna. everthing i have grew from them so far does great outdoors at my lat with no mold. oh yea i should add i have found 2 no name seed breeders with no info on at all. one is from french touch seeds called frencheese and the other is Klasniovka seeds orginal. i might buy 1 of each of these for next year and see how they handle the ole south usa humidity and see if the claims of highly resistant to mold,humidity and rain hold true

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @Kygiacomo why not try something from bodhi seeds or dynasty? Neither do fems if that is your thing but you WILL find something you like! If you look at dynasty website and read his strain descriptions you will find the plants match the pictures & descriptions 100%!
If you want fems i have had good luck with hso...
Tried a few paradise strains (delahaze, jackie white, opium) had some hits and some misses, as with most breeders but the 2 i mentioned above are my breeders of choice!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey @Kygiacomo why not try something from bodhi seeds or dynasty? Neither do fems if that is your thing but you WILL find something you like! If you look at dynasty website and read his strain descriptions you will find the plants match the pictures & descriptions 100%!
If you want fems i have had good luck with hso...
Tried a few paradise strains (delahaze, jackie white, opium) had some hits and some misses, as with most breeders but the 2 i mentioned above are my breeders of choice!
im a guerilla grower with no indoor setup so i dont want to haul soil,water and space for males since im far from a breeder. i just like to do 20 seeds and get 20 females. hopefully one day i will get to try some those guys if they ever go the fem route or if i ever get a indoor setup so i could just make clones but right now with wifey and kid i have to be out in the bush bc she will not allow it to happen here in my communist state.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

I'm in the midst of pineapple chunk, now seeds were but in about 7.5 weeks ago. Not gonna make it in 8 but 9 seems like it might make it. Now we fix co2 issue an clones should come in around 8

20160222 085202
20160222 085131

Latest posts

Top Bottom