Pineapple Chunk Update

• Thread starter Sladewinters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sladewinters

Sladewinters

Little over 4 weeks flowering, looks like the Co2 supplementation and temp controller resolves the loose bus problem. Its watch and wait at this point.

Sladewinters

Sladewinters

And another...I wonder if some Ginormius dollar spray before lights out would be beneficial?

0410171113a
iKharon

iKharon

Not in spray bottle, just part of the feeding.. only use Bloom once per week but not in last 3 weeks of flower

iKharon

iKharon

Ahhh. You growing in soil or hydro?
Soil. I'll never dick with hydro. Lots of good info and great hydro guys here tho :) a good soil provides most nutes - hydro=buy all nutes and I'm about making more money than spending more lol. Organic as much as possible. Hell, I only use like 4-5 nutes.

Sladewinters

Sladewinters

Soil. I'll never dick with hydro. Lots of good info and great hydro guys here tho :) a good soil provides most nutes - hydro=buy all nutes and I'm about making more money than spending more lol. Organic as much as possible. Hell, I only use like 4-5 nutes.
I've thought about trying soil but I always felt controlling the nutes and tending other issues might prove a bit much for me lol. If I give it a shot, I'll probably be bending your ear.

iKharon

iKharon

I've thought about trying soil but I always felt controlling the nutes and tending other issues might prove a bit much for me lol. If I give it a shot, I'll probably be bending your ear.
Anytime bro. Lots of knowledge to be gained on these threads and elsewhere :) always someone around here to help bro

Top Bottom